Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
AH Equations of Motion- Please Help. - HSN forum

AH Equations of Motion- Please Help.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 9Becabex4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

I am currently working through tutorial questions on 'Equations of Motion' and as I struggled with this topic at higher I am still finding such questions challenging and difficult and with no answers for me to work back from, I am very STUCK!! If anyone could help me with the question below I would very much appreciate a work-through solution from which i could not only see how to do it but compare with what i have got so far:

Q: A projectile is launched from the top of a building with an initial speed of 20m/s at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizontal. The height of the building is 30m.

a) Calculate how long it takes the projectile to reach the ground.
b) Calculate the velocity of the projectile on impact with the ground, (magnitude and velocity).

Thank you. xxx :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users