Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Self teaching. - HSN forum

Self teaching.

1 reply to this topic

#1 spacepirate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Art/Writing and Science...weird combination...but im just weird. :D

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

Well im just asking? How would one go about self teaching a subject completely outside of school but still getting all the exam qualifications and stuff...?? is it possible cause i was thinking of secretly doing higher latin since my school wont let me. ph34r.gif

Just any comments/past stories would be helpful. Thx

#2 Amanda H

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

Have you asked your school if they'll assist you doing an open learning course? My school didn't teach Higher Psychology but offered it open learning through a college. The college sent all the work to me via my school, one of the teachers at school was in charge of the group who took the course - not teaching us but passed on work and info from the college. There is no need to do it secretly just ask your school if it would be possible for them to set up a open learning course for you with a college.

Could I also ask what subjects your taking this year? You need to realise how difficult it is to teach yourself something when you don't have a class to go to at a set time and there is no teacher to tell you this or that needs to be done or someone just to ask 'is this answer right?'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users