• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Appeals Higher Appeals Anounced Tomorrow!

sparky

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:47 PM

tongue.gif
And oh my golly goodness, I just found out that my Physics teacher appealed for me and I got an A!

I got 4 A's and a B! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Well done Lindsay!
I am going to go up and see Shandy tommorow and ask her about the appeals! smile.gif Just so I can get all the gossip on who got what! I didn't think mines would be succesful! I didn't even get an A in the prelim! lol

Although I never even asked for an appeal in English!! I wasn't too bothered, I was happy with 4 A's and a B! You can join the club now Lindsay! tongue.gif

Edited by sparky, 30 September 2004 - 05:49 PM.

linds

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Sep 30 2004, 05:47 PM)
Well done Lindsay!
I am going to go up and see Shandy tommorow and ask her about the appeals! smile.gif Just so I can get all the gossip on who got what! I didn't think mines would be succesful! I didn't even get an A in the prelim! lol

Although I never even asked for an appeal in English!! I wasn't too bothered, I was happy with 4 A's and a B! You can join the club now Lindsay!  tongue.gif

View Post

When you say Shandy, I just think of John! Although he gets really annoyed when I call him Shandy, he says I'm not manly enough to call him that. tongue.gif

I didn't even KNOW that Mrs Bryce had put in an appeal for me, I didn't think she would. But I'm very very happy that she did. She may be a fool, but she did me a huuuuge favour. Bless her cotton socks!

I was more than happy with 3As and 2 Bs, so you can only imagine how I was last night, haha!

sparky

Posted 01 October 2004 - 05:24 PM

I actually forgot all about going up to see her! I don't think there is much gossip with the English appeals anyway! I think only Nicola got hers! lol

Well she can't have been that bad a teacher, you got an A eventually Lindsay! I am proud of you knowing how much you hated the subject! tongue.gif

linds

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:10 PM

I could ask John to ask her right now? Let me know if you want to know, I'll ask him.

I'm proud of my A too. I know I don't deserve it, but what the hell. Brycey done me proud!

I can't believe I got an A... I mean... Hello? I'm the girl who sat and ate the whole way through Higher Physics, occassionally making a sarcastic remark to Elaine then nearly choking on sweeties when Mrs Bryce said, "Everything ok there Lindsay?"

sparky

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:23 PM

Omg! I thought those were great days in Physics, I got a prize for that at the end of the year! tongue.gif how good was I! lol

Ask him to ask her if you want, I'll prob nip up and see her next week!

linds

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:59 PM

I'll ask him if I remember. Or if he ever gets round to phoning me, lol.

thebizwiz

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:22 PM

Anyone know officially when we'll get written confirmation bout the appeals, e.g. either a new certificate or a 'blah' letter?

Shaun

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:19 PM

I got my a letter from my school on Friday stating that my appeal wasn't successful. Maybe your school will do something similar?

Gavie

Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:39 PM

Alrite

I got a successful appeal (yay) for my higher english grade, so will I, and whoever else was successfull, be getting a new SQA certificate..? If not, then I read about some guy in Blackpool who can get me a new certificate for only a smallllll fee lol. Anyway, any help regarding my question would be much appreciated. Thank ya. biggrin.gif

Dave

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

i don't know the exact procedure for this as i have never had the pleasure but basically you need a new certificate because the old one is out of date as your qualifications have changed wither this means you have to hand in the old one first i don't know

Justboy

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:40 AM

I've never had an appeal either. I always do roughly the same

Ally

Posted 24 October 2004 - 01:58 PM

I think the people who were successful with their appeals get their certificate at the end of November.

I think you have to hand in your old certificate, but I'm not 100% certain.

Paul

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:25 PM

no, u dont hand in your old certificate, I asked wot happens to that and was told i keep it...so it will just get binned! wot is any1 gonna want a certificate thats worse for!?

Daniel

Posted 03 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

I appealed to my admin.

I got 94% in prelim and was expected to get band 1... i ended up with band 3, appeal never got granted sad.gif

Discogirl17

Posted 03 November 2004 - 07:03 PM

O thats a shame. Admin exam was a shambles this year though.

Paul

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:33 AM

think my (ex)school would disagree wit that! about 90% of the class got As for Higher Admin this year (2004 exams)

Shandogg

Discogirl17

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:28 AM

Yeh thats cos ur school evidently taught the course very very well, u r obviously all very brainy!

Paul

Posted 08 November 2004 - 10:50 PM

The same happened in Accounts, all got As bar 3 I think! The Bus Ed dept were really good at my school

Shandogg

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic