• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Exam Results 2007

jackbauer

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

OK it's now just over two weeks until our exam results go out so i've created this thread so where we can all go and pee ourselves over everything that can possibly go wrong

jackbauer

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:06 AM

rite my go first:

what if a nuclear bomb strikes the SQA's computer server and I can't get my results online?

and what if some rogue scoundrel sneaks into my local postal sorting office and pours concentrated sulpuric acid over my results envelope?

ohmy.gif

jackbauer

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:37 AM

seriously though, are we getting actual results texted to us (like Chemistry - B) or is it just a text telling us to go online?

Sammi

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

This thread makes me scared. It'll be weird having a text with results though. :S

maximus

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(Sammi @ Jul 20 2007, 04:38 PM) View Post
This thread makes me scared. It'll be weird having a text with results though. :S

Same sad.gif . Yup it will indeed, although im ABSOLUTELY CRAPPING IT either way.. rolleyes.gif

hmm well for me getting it a day before should give me enough time to come up with all the reasons to tell everyone why i did so badly laugh.gif hopefully not though wink.gif

weelaura

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:46 PM

Same...just the thought of getting them makes me feel so sick! unsure.gif Good Luck everyone anyway!

david wilson cleveden

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:05 AM

-

verticalforce

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:50 AM

Don't waste your time worrying about SG, they are super-duper easy compared to Higher. (at least that's what it looked like in retrorespect)

BroxiShona

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE(verticalforce @ Jul 23 2007, 10:50 AM) View Post
Don't waste your time worrying about SG, they are super-duper easy compared to Higher. (at least that's what it looked like in retrorespect)

I agree. Comparing SG to Higher makes them look so easy. They're not at the time of course, but higher is so much more harder and a lot more pressure sad.gif

ross mck

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

hi this is the first time i have repled on something like this and do you now what i'm toTALLY ssssssssssssssscccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

david wilson cleveden

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

-

Chas

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:56 AM

The straight line stuff is the easiest thing in the Higher course imo. Higher Maths will get tougher though.

maximus

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:11 PM

4 more days.. blink.gif my hyper ventilation problem seems to get worse as my doomsday comes rolleyes.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blink.gif blink.gif sad.gif

Chas

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

I'm getting more nervous too. Still feeling confident though which is a good sign.

floss

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:31 PM

ARGH!!

ph34r.gif

CFarrell

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE(F.J @ Aug 2 2007, 06:31 PM) View Post
ARGH!!

ph34r.gif

That about sums it up....indeed.

Well, the tension is certainly starting to build. The Results Online website has gone offline to stop hackers from getting at the grades early, its coming back online on Monday when the results are released... dry.gif

maximus

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:24 PM

do you think that the online results will be available at midnight? laugh.gif

BroxiShona

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE(maximus @ Aug 3 2007, 04:24 PM) View Post
do you think that the online results will be available at midnight? laugh.gif

No they are available on Monday morning from 8.45am-9am onwards.

maximus

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:57 PM

ahh owell smile.gif

weerydo

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

I am going to be at work or rather travelling to work. Not signed up to the text service. Will i be able to check the results via internet on my mobile phone???

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic