• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biology Exam - Post Mortem How do you think you've done?

Array

son_of_a_gun

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

GIIEN IT BIIG LIICKS

Allan_r_123

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:54 PM

rofl yeh i think iv done terrible in multiple choice

maximus

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE(Allan_r_123 @ May 21 2007, 10:54 PM) View Post
rofl yeh i think iv done terrible in multiple choice

same sad.gif

maximus

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:10 PM

i thought the essay questions were quite good, they could've been alot worse, i did the osmoregulation in freshwater bony fish and the glycolysis/kreb's cycle one.
Section B wasn't too bad, it was a gift compaired to the multi choice, i kept on getting suspicous amounts of C's or D's in a row unsure.gif and i made quite a few stupid mistakes in section B , as always rolleyes.gif ... ach well hopefully i've passed. Hope all you guys get the grades you want wink.gif

Fyonah

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

It wasn't too bad I suppose. I agree that multple choice was tricky, and that there were too many graphs! Section B was also a bit tricky in places but the essays were fantastic. biggrin.gif

Not sure what I'll get. Might get a B, if I'm lucky. smile.gif

cheekster

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

I actually found section A really easy. Some of the problem solving was really difficult tho ohmy.gif . I did the fish question 4 the essay and just wrote a load of random rubbish!!!
I will be really annoyed if i don't get an A tho cos i got and easy A in th prelim.
Still got 2 mad.gif exams left - Health & food technology and chemistry (the hardest 1s!!!).

Hassan

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(cheekster @ May 23 2007, 09:55 PM) View Post
Still got 2 mad.gif exams left - Health & food technology and chemistry (the hardest 1s!!!).

Those are the 2 I have left haha. I dont know anyone else doing HFT. I think we should start our own mini 'Health and Food Tech thread' wink.gif

cheekster

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE(Hassan @ May 23 2007, 11:27 PM) View Post
QUOTE(cheekster @ May 23 2007, 09:55 PM) View Post

Those are the 2 I have left haha. I dont know anyone else doing HFT. I think we should start our own mini 'Health and Food Tech thread' wink.gif

Wow! laugh.gif I didn't realise there would be any other people on here takin' hft. Yeah i agree, i think i might set up a hft thread.

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic