• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How did everyone do in the History exam?

Array

rachiebabes

Posted 18 May 2007 - 11:48 AM

I thought it was pretty straightforward, hoping to get an A but ill say a B just so i dont tempt fate tongue.gif

william

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:28 PM

i thought that history wasnt as bad as i expected, my first essay was one that had done in class and the other was the one i done as my extended response so overall im chuffed

kirstyprice90

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:11 PM

im predicting a C as I wasn't confident about paper 2! hopefully a B though! that would be great! i done the questions on the labour reforms and the one about prussian economic growth and appeasement for paper 2 x

rachiebabes

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

my first essay was the how democratic was britain by 1928 and the second was how did hitlers leadership help the nazis rise to power....both of which i wrote when i was studyin last night, im just lucky i guess! we did special topic 7 which was again quite straight forward so im quite chuffed.... should get me to uni after all i hope smile.gif rolleyes.gif

sweetchick01

Posted 18 May 2007 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE(rachiebabes @ May 18 2007, 04:26 PM) View Post
my first essay was the how democratic was britain by 1928 and the second was how did hitlers leadership help the nazis rise to power

hey did the same first esssay as you it was really quite straight forward. ran out of time for paper 1 so didn't get 2 put as much info as i wasn't 2 in2 my 2nd essay which was on the American New Deal (which was my extended essay so i had lots extra to add)
paper 2 was really good and there was plenty to rite about (topic 8)

really hope i did enough to get a B

hope everyone else did well!

SeanBhoy

Posted 19 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

The first essay i done was hitlers leadership in the rise of the nazis and my second was the militant suffragette campaign... paper 2 im not very gd at so not too sure what i have got lol hopefully a B/C

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic