• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Voting systems v voting behaviour which will it be?

allybally

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:28 PM

My modern studies teacher says he thinks that voting systems are more likely to be examined this year than voting behaviour - what do you guys think? Obviously I will revise both, but do you think there is a strong likelyhood they'll ask about voting systems rather than voting behaviour?

I'm scared crapless about this mods exam ph34r.gif

Al x

x_Jo_x

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(allybally @ May 11 2007, 09:28 PM) View Post
My modern studies teacher says he thinks that voting systems are more likely to be examined this year than voting behaviour - what do you guys think? Obviously I will revise both, but do you think there is a strong likelyhood they'll ask about voting systems rather than voting behaviour?

I'm scared crapless about this mods exam ph34r.gif

Al x

hiya, i really don't know which kind of question will come up between the two. I really hope its voting behaviours. cause i hate talking about the elections and AMS and FPTP etc, i really don't get it. I can definitely say for sure that i am not looking forward to the 22nd of May one bit...

xClairex

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

dont worry about it its a wee while away yet im sure u'll do just fine smile.gif

i'll find my notes as we were given hints about what is most likely to come up (so ill edit this post once i find the sheet) sorry i aint much help the now but just revise both and you will be fine

allybally

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for your replies

I'd like it to be voting behaviour but he says it's unlikely, and because it's a 'new' exam, they're most likely to go for voting systems blink.gif But obviously I'll revise both - I hate voting systems, it's so boring, but I do find it quite easy to write about. It's Health and Wealth that I really can't do!

Al x

xClairex

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:07 PM

people tend to find the voting systems hard to understand so it deepends if they want to be nice to us lol

is there a specific part of health and wealth that you find hard or just the topic in general?

Yan

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:58 PM

I think it might be about voting systems, just cause the scottish elections was last week, so we'd have a lot to talk about that least that's what my teacher says tongue.gif and I prefer systems to voting behaviour tongue.gif I've become a bit more interested in politics due to the elections.

I have some statistics of health and wealth stuff I could scan up for you too if you want

allybally

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

Yannica that would be fantastic, thanks.

I just find I don't really know what I'm talking about - I don't have any case studies for wealth and health and generally find it hard.

Yan

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:09 PM

I'll do it now I'll edit my post or post a new topic when I'm done tongue.gif there's bound to be some graffiti on it it's gets really boring in modern studies sometimes.

x_Jo_x

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

yeah, so d'ya think it is voting systems then? cause i really don't want to be fussing over socail class and what not when its not even going to come up in the exam. i hate it how they do that, make us try and guess what quesion is going to be there mad.gif

Yan

Posted 18 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

Lol well tbh I would fuss over both, it wouldn't be too smart to only study for one when it's a 50/50 chance of it coming up.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic