• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Higher would you most like to do/have done that you can't do/couldn't do at your school?

Array

bred

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

What Higher would you most like to do that isn't available at your school?

John

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:40 PM

Mechatronics for me

Plug in Baby

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:21 PM

Out of that list, Latin. It gives you atleast a basic understanding of so many languages.

ad absurdum

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

That's a very good question actually. I would love to have studied poltics, philosophy and Latin and would have certainly taken them all if they were offered at my school (probably politics and philosophy in 5th year and Latin in 6th). I chose philosophy though, as I initially wanted to apply for philosophy at uni (changed my mind though).

The Wedge Effect

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

Russian would have been interesting for me to learn at school before. Oh well.

Nathan

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:51 PM

Psychology. Seems really interesting.

Indie_Cindy

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:24 PM

I'd love to do Italian, i want to learn it at night school or something when i've left uni or whatever.

titan

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:23 PM

i would definetley have takewn sociology and politics. there awesoem i am sorta studying them in my own time. so deffo wudda been into that at skool, also, philosophies wuda been good biggrin.gif TITAN

x_Jo_x

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

i would like to do psychology, but our school doesnt do it. In the travel column they have it but my colums didnt work out for my course choice so i ended up being forced into taking business management, which i do not want to do. Gah, course choice sucks sometimes... dry.gif

ermd

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:04 PM

Philosophy.

Not that it's mattered too much I guess since I'm now doing it at uni!

spoony2oo8

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

Russian Would Be Cool

Mega Hard Though

Sammie

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:25 PM

Biotechnology

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic