• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Revision How do you revise?

Yan

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:20 PM

everyone obviously has their own way of revising... but I was just wondering how do you revise for Physics?

What I do is read notes... rewrite notes and then do questions but so far that doesn't seem to be working so I'm trying to find new ways to do it... I heard that there was this virtual cd thing? where do you get it?

Yan

ad absurdum

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(yannica @ Apr 4 2007, 05:20 PM) View Post
everyone obviously has their own way of revising... but I was just wondering how do you revise for Physics?

What I do is read notes... rewrite notes and then do questions but so far that doesn't seem to be working so I'm trying to find new ways to do it... I heard that there was this virtual cd thing? where do you get it?

Yan

I've got a copy of the files for the virtual physics CD on my computer, I've sent a copy to your gmail account.
Edit - I've had to send it via a link in yousendit it as the folder contains an executable file (the installation program) which googlemail won't let me send.

The virtual Physics thing is decent for revising. It tests basic understanding of the concepts you meet in Physics, but you will need to practice exam questions as this isn't included in the virtual Physics program. If you aren't already doing so, work through tutorial questions (the ones in the notes booklets) and past papers. All the notes and some extra material for Physics is available here (I think that doing the "course questions" would be a good idea too).

Yan

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:51 PM

laugh.gif Wow thank you so much!!! I really really appreciate it!!

Nathan

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:34 PM

I could have sworn I replied to this earlier huh.gif

Anyway, I did all the past papers from 1990-2005. A lot of the questions were too difficult/couldn't be done using my knowlege 'cause a lot of stuff's been omitted from the syllabus since then. But it certainly helped. Went from a D in the prelim to a B2 in the final exam.

xClairex

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

hiya was just wondering if someone could send me a copy of the files for virtual physics ?

ad absurdum

Posted 06 April 2007 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE(xClairex @ Apr 5 2007, 01:20 PM) View Post
hiya was just wondering if someone could send me a copy of the files for virtual physics ?
I've sent a link to the files to your hotmail address smile.gif

xClairex

Posted 06 April 2007 - 08:16 PM

thank you so much smile.gif

chriss

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:35 PM

Hey I'd really appreciate it if someone could someone send me virtual physics too? smile.gif

Thanks!
-Chris

ad absurdum

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(chriss @ Apr 24 2007, 07:35 PM) View Post
Hey I'd really appreciate it if someone could someone send me virtual physics too? smile.gif

Thanks!
-Chris
I'll send it to you. Can you PM me your email address please?

Robert_Harris

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(ad absurdum @ Apr 24 2007, 07:51 PM) View Post
QUOTE(chriss @ Apr 24 2007, 07:35 PM) View Post

Thanks!
-Chris
I'll send it to you. Can you PM me your email address please?

Can someone send me virtual higher physics as well please? i really need it

antollo

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:13 PM

hey
i was just wondering if anyone could send me a link for the virtual physics thing?
im reli struggling this year...so everything helps smile.gif

Kgraham1991

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:56 AM

Can someone please send me the files ofr virtual physics too? because I am really struggling with physics this year, thank you!

Menziessss

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:05 PM

I Have Uploaded the files to rapidshare

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/110564916/Virt...her_Physics.zip

password - hsn.uk.net

Livesindreams

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Any chance that this can be sent to me? The link isn't working anymore.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic