prelim

stephd1990

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:35 PM

how did everyone find the prelim?
did u finish the 4 essays?
i found it impossible

xClairex

Posted 20 February 2007 - 06:09 PM

the timing was a bit tight but i managed to finish the 4 essays they were a bit shorter than i had hoped to write but i managed to get a B overall so im happy with that

what questions did you do?

stephd1990

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

well done!
local government q
usa how congress and supreme court limit powers
un and usa relationship to global security < btw help! i got stuck on that one
does anyone have any notes or something on that
global securitys my worst topic and i failed the nab discussing the role of nato
and.. income inequalities was easy that one
u???

xClairex

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:18 PM

we have done the usa but we haven't done anything on un and usa relationship to global security :s is global security, the UN and NATO a completly different topic. different schools do different topics so what topic are you doing? we are doing the USA, China, health and wealth, electoral systems, voting patterns etc and the UK government.

do u have a leckie and leckie book? that is supposed to be quite good for the course over all but im not sure if there will be any notes on UN and security hope it helps

stephd1990

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:25 PM

no i dont think its out yet ???
have u got it?
we're doing usa, global security, welath and health, scotlland-devolved decision makiing and electoral systems

xClairex

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:44 PM

we were sposed 2 get it at the beginning of feb but its not arrived the teacher phoned them and they said it was on its way would be here soon but still not here so dunno

u no global sercurity UN and NATO does that involve china if ye thn theres a book that has stuff about the usa and that in it its quite good

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic