• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big Brother 2006

oddbins

Posted 26 May 2006 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(nathanm @ May 26 2006, 07:16 PM) View Post

QUOTE(oddbins @ May 26 2006, 07:13 PM) View Post

Is someone gonna be evicted 2night?

apparently...i havent been watching, but it said on the radio this afternoon that the eviction was still going ahead despite shabazz and dawn leaving

They're gonna run out of housemates at this rate! blink.gif
Are they putting 2 new ppl in to replace dawn and shabaz or are they just gonna leave it?

cc100

Posted 26 May 2006 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(oddbins @ May 26 2006, 07:56 PM) View Post

They're gonna run out of housemates at this rate! blink.gif
Are they putting 2 new ppl in to replace dawn and shabaz or are they just gonna leave it?

Dunno... they'll prob replace them. I think there is more than 1 lucky ticket in the KitKat thing so they'll most likely put a bunch of those ppl in. I heard something about 17 housemates somewhere, though dry.gif

oddbins

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:01 PM

Yay!! Bonnie's been evicted - I really hated her!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Isla from Banff

Posted 27 May 2006 - 01:32 PM

WOOHOO bye bye bonnie!!! what is the update of what is going to happen on mon night because Davina didn't say anything about it last night!!! How many people have won that golden tickets in the kit kats does anyone know?!

I love Pete!!!!!

xx

loved-up-loon

Posted 27 May 2006 - 01:36 PM

Yeah they will prob put somebody else in on monday. hmm, another wierdo probably!

linds

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:07 PM

Bonneh will not be missed. At all.

She did nothing. Actually. She just sat there.

loved-up-loon

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:55 PM

No1 will probably remember who she was in about a week.

Alz

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:23 PM

So what does everyone think about the new housemates?

Ashleiyn just reminds me of Chantelle, but Sam seems to be interesting. I reckon Davina was disappointed that she's so open about actually being a man. I'm sure she would have had fun revealing it on eviction night to leaving housemates.

maria

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:58 PM

yup, that Aisleyne reminded me of Chantelle straight away, but i think she will try to annoy Imogen and Grace with Sezer and Mikey - should be entertaining at least!! wink.gif

i really thought that Sam would play on the whole thing about her being a man, you know, she could have had such fun winding them up and things, but no, had to be all truthful rolleyes.gif

oh well, im sure Big Brother themselves will make it entertaining for us, suppose they are good at that! biggrin.gif

Alz

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:53 AM

Now that George's left, I guess that means we should expect another guy entering soon.

The housemates are dropping like flies this year. :S

loved-up-loon

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:58 AM

New ones everyweek, yeah the aisleneye(or however you spell her name..its too early in the morning) reminded me of chantelle alot as well, and whats with the Scots in there this year...Shabaz(there are really no words) and Sam (a transvestite)..oh dear... unsure.gif

Alz

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ May 31 2006, 08:58 AM) View Post

whats with the Scots in there this year...Shabaz(there are really no words) and Sam (a transvestite)..oh dear... unsure.gif

It gives the impression that Endemol have set archtypes for their housemates. Shabaz was a crossdressing Scots guy and he left, so they simply needed another to fill the gap.

Then again, my theory falls flat when you compare Dawn to Ashleiyn.

loved-up-loon

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE(Bucky Fullerene @ May 31 2006, 09:59 AM) View Post

It gives the impression that Endemol have set archtypes for their housemates. Shabaz was a crossdressing Scots guy and he left, so they simply needed another to fill the gap.

Then again, my theory falls flat when you compare Dawn to Ashleiyn.

True True, I think shes just in there to mix things up between all the "couples" who are forming though.

linds

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

I know someone who was at the same school as Sam.

True story!

smb

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:47 PM

I hate Sezer and Imogen - its just frustrating how they (esp Sezer) talk of the other folk and how to "drive them out of the house" etc.

And I dont like how they have split themselves into groups, its so...childish! Like the playground. Then again, I guess big brother is supposed to be like that.

Alz

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 31 2006, 04:47 PM) View Post

And I dont like how they have split themselves into groups, its so...childish! Like the playground. Then again, I guess big brother is supposed to be like that.

Everyone can't be friends with everyone. Even Pete's starting to get his own little exclusive crew. And given the whole isolation aspect of BB, I'm sure it's only natural that they form little tribes. It lets them blame everything bad that happens on their rivals.

loved-up-loon

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:46 PM

ohhhh nominations!!!! tongue.gif

oh dear, i think im a bit addicted to big brother...

Isla from Banff

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:00 PM

em i think bb needs to put a normal scottish person in that bloody house because all of the scots in that house ever have been weirdo's!!!!!!!! come on bb send in someone normal!!!

xx

Alz

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ May 31 2006, 09:00 PM) View Post

em i think bb needs to put a normal scottish person in that bloody house because all of the scots in that house ever have been weirdo's!!!!!!!! come on bb send in someone normal!!!

xx

Yeah! We could start a petition to get Jason from BB5 back in the house! rolleyes.gif

Pammy

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ May 31 2006, 08:00 PM) View Post

xx

I liked Cameron biggrin.gif

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic