• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big Brother 2006

linds

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:16 AM

BB7 started last night, with more weirdos and odd-bods than ever before.

What's your opinion of the housemates?

The Big Brother website

Dr-F

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ May 19 2006, 12:16 PM) View Post

The Big Brother website

That Shabaz bloke annoys me. I can completely understand being gay, but being that camp, which he obviously does on purpose, is IMO a strategy on his part, having seen the success other camp contestants have had in previous years. And plus the fact that he described himself as a 'paki poof', which I find extremely derogratory (I myself am from pakistani descent) pissed me right off.

linds

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:33 PM

He scared me. I thought it was ridiculous the way he was standing right behind the door, so any time someone came in he could scream, "Oh my God! Look at yoooou!"

I know what you mean about playing up to the camp thing. His voice got higher and higher as the night went on, too, which was really annoying.

There are a couple of semi-normal people this year though. Grace seems nice, as does Imogen. And George seems ok. I do like posh boys, though, haha! I think the three of them will last.

I can't see Dawn being there for very long. She doesn't like people, and it won't go down well.

Pete makes me laugh so much. He's slightly scary, but it's so funny. I know you're not mean to laugh at people with Tourrette's, but it WAS funny when he fell down the stairs on his way in!

Who else, who else... Oh, I want to smack Lisa. She needs to calm down.

eyecandy

Posted 19 May 2006 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE(Dr-F @ May 19 2006, 01:19 PM) View Post

The Big Brother website

That Shabaz bloke annoys me. I can completely understand being gay, but being that camp, which he obviously does on purpose, is IMO a strategy on his part, having seen the success other camp contestants have had in previous years. And plus the fact that he described himself as a 'paki poof', which I find extremely derogratory (I myself am from pakistani descent) pissed me right off.

huh.gif i hate big brother, but my friends filled me in on that 2day... was not impressed dry.gif
and im guessing he's a muslim...... which is well, wrong.
stupid big brother. pfft. dry.gif mad.gif

Dr-F

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE(eyecandy @ May 19 2006, 01:39 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Dr-F @ May 19 2006, 01:19 PM) View Post

The Big Brother website

huh.gif i hate big brother, but my friends filled me in on that 2day... was not impressed dry.gif
and im guessing he's a muslim...... which is well, wrong.
stupid big brother. pfft. dry.gif mad.gif

Not sure if he classes himself as a muslim. All depends on whether he wants to comprimise his true nature and being for the sake of religion (homosexuality is explicitly forbidden in Islam, as you'll know). It's pretty hard to be both, I'd imagine

eyecandy

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:53 PM

that's pathetic.
muslim's getting a bad name thru media, theres a surprise...
and tbh, don't think ne self respecting muslim would go on big brother - the 1 eye freaks me out.. *dajjal* huh.gif

dehny

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:09 PM

the biggest group of misfits and idiots ever to be assembled

The Wedge Effect

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:14 PM

No changes from the previous series then? No wonder I've never been a fan of it. tongue.gif

loved-up-loon

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:15 PM

They all seem like freaks. and the only every so slightly good looking guy is a sexist pig "Why do women think they should be payed the same as men?" I mean, bloody hell! he may be slightly good looking but that does not mean he should sprout off rubbish like that! haha no wonder he got booed!

linds

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:16 PM

He looks a bit like Vernon Kaye, that one. Mmm indeed!

That Sezer bloke reminds me of Kenzie.

loved-up-loon

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:17 PM

Yeah thats what I told my mum, think he thinks he was in blazin' squad or something!

djh1878

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:20 PM

Didn't watch it, doubt I will this year judging by opinions here. Not that it was unexpected or anything... rolleyes.gif

linds

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:25 PM

I think they're all mad, but I reckon it's going to be great.

It always is. Even if they turn out to be really dull, you know the producers will do something to spice things up.

I love it.

broughy

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

there's a couple of ok looking girls. but all the guys are complete freaks. well besides George. but still, one normal guy out of 7 doesn't accurately reflect the population.

come on big brother selector people, give us girls some eye candy!

Sammie

Posted 19 May 2006 - 09:44 PM

Despite hating big brother for a long time.

I watched it tonight out of sheer bordom. I think I am being sucked in by it...I am becoming addicted.

Dave

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:09 PM

its all rubbish, exploitation of stupid people its wrong i tell you. wrong

kyle

Posted 20 May 2006 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE(eyecandy @ May 19 2006, 02:53 PM) View Post

that's pathetic.
muslim's getting a bad name thru media, theres a surprise...
and tbh, don't think ne self respecting muslim would go on big brother - the 1 eye freaks me out.. *dajjal* huh.gif

No self-respecting person would go on big brother.

I reckon we should lock them all away... oh.

JiLL

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:04 AM

yeah i agree- a complete bunch of weirdos- bar George, and the posh girl. Shebaz is my favourite though and i also like the Canadian gay dude Richard....decent guy ! rolleyes.gif

oddbins

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:00 PM

I watched a wee bit of it today, and already I hate most of the people in there. I probably wont watch any more of it, there's better stuff to watch on tv instead of bb.

cc100

Posted 20 May 2006 - 10:53 PM

Oh god I was so bored and watched it tonight. What is that Nikki girl like?! She acted like a complete baby whinging and screaming about how she can't drink tap water. Apparently she couldn't speak in the diary room cos she was so weak from going without a drink. THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHO HAVE TO WALK FOR MILES IN THE BLISTERING HEAT TO GET DIRTY WATER THAT MAKES THEM ILL AND PEOPLE THAT DIE EVERY DAY OF THIRST!!! GET A GRIP!! I want to punch her lights in.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic