• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GOOD LUCK!

Misbah

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:24 AM

Good Luck everyone!!!!! not long now until we find out if the paper is harder or just the same as previous years. In my opinion i don't think we even needed data booklets but ... oh well. Anyway hpe evry1 duz well especially u PAM !!!!! he he xxxxxxxx

Pyrefly

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:48 AM

Ya good luck everyone. Im sure we will do fine....i just hope there isn't too many presure/density problems tongue.gif

Pammy

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE(Misbah @ May 17 2006, 07:24 AM) View Post

Good Luck everyone!!!!! not long now until we find out if the paper is harder or just the same as previous years. In my opinion i don't think we even needed data booklets but ... oh well. Anyway hpe evry1 duz well especially u PAM !!!!! he he xxxxxxxx

Hopefully it won't be any harder !!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck 2 everyone and of course, especially to my A Band 1 buddy !! laugh.gif xxxxxxx

ice_illusion

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:57 AM

Good luck.
I'm very glad we have data booklets. I easily learn what all the letters mean and what groups they are in but can never remember the order.

adilxs

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:24 AM

yeah good luck....im sooooooooooo nervous....

Hydraton31

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:56 AM

Good luck y'all! Just remember equation of motion an you'll be fine!

Pammy

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:58 AM

Approx 2 hrs and 5 mins till exam starts
The stomach is doing backflips, and the head is starting to spin.........wonder what I'm gonna be like when i actually get in there !!!! huh.gif
At least theres only one paper this year (I mean compared to s-grade when you had to do general and credit)
Last minute studyin is finished for me and i am now away to get ready, so the best of luck to you all !!!
I really hope you do great, and I'm sure you will !!!
*~* Pam xxxx *~*

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic