• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EEKKK! AH Eng tomorrow...

cc100

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:56 PM

"Woe is me" as Ophelia from Hamlet would say (see, I studied a bit!) - the AH Eng exam is upon us. If anyone else is wasting their time online instead of swotting up on quotations etc, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you luck. Hasn't it just been hellish?!

tiggerish

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(cc100 @ May 11 2006, 10:56 PM) View Post

"Woe is me" as Ophelia from Hamlet would say (see, I studied a bit!) - the AH Eng exam is upon us. If anyone else is wasting their time online instead of swotting up on quotations etc, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you luck. Hasn't it just been hellish?!

It has indeed - a year of perspiring and crying over the dissertation and then frantically trying to figure out the texts at the very end. How did you do? Mine was rather tragic: I did Williams and only wrote half an essay with a tagged on conclusion because I ran out of time. 1.5 hours is not enough time. Textual analysis went alright though.

crimpetlug

Posted 12 May 2006 - 06:58 PM

w

cc100

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:28 PM

I did Shakespeare. Twas a bit of a funny question, though. Essay probably wasn't that good, but WHO CARES?! The torture is over! TA went OK smile.gif

stevon

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:31 PM

I did Plath, which isn't a suprise because we ended up not doing the literature and we rushed the plays (Lochhead). Got a gift of a question, the only thing I'd really revised for - ya beauty!

tiggerish

Posted 15 May 2006 - 07:24 PM

What TA did you do if you did do TA? Oooh thats kind of like a tongue twister actually. How much wood could a wood chopper chop...

cc100

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE(tiggerish @ May 15 2006, 08:24 PM) View Post

What TA did you do if you did do TA? Oooh thats kind of like a tongue twister actually. How much wood could a wood chopper chop...

I did the one with the people with funny names. Nazneen and the suchlike. Wasn't too bad actually (apart from making sure I spelt Nazneen correctly! laugh.gif )

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic