• (3 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

free time?

mystic

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:16 AM

i was talking to a friend the other day, and i realised that people thought that there was nothing to do. so thought there must be things people can do. this is what i do every monday and thursday. its great fun but not anything like a youth club.
air cadets
does any one else tkae part in a youth club or anything like this?
gizmo

TempName123

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

Ahhh free time rolleyes.gif haven't had any of that in like a month.

plenty come summer though tongue.gif Going to make Bush Jumping II this summer with my mates.

Pretty much involves jumping off stupidly high biuldings and things into bushes and trees. The first dvd we made was hilarious. just people disappearing into bushes and things laugh.gif Did most of it during study leave which wasn't the best of ideas since we were all bruised and cut and had exams to sit but ack well it was worth it.

BRING ON THE SUMMER! biggrin.gif

dehny

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

free time??? pray tell me what is that?

linds

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:32 PM

I used to go to the YF at my friend's church. Just because I fanced a boy there.

God's going to get me, I can tell.

ermd

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Apr 18 2006, 02:31 PM) View Post

Pretty much involves jumping off stupidly high biuldings and things into bushes and trees.

Upload please. NOW.

Lesley

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:39 PM

I am a young leader at guides. Basically, i worked my way up through rainbows, brownies etc. I'm doing my warrant to become an actual guider. Woop-e-doo. It's actually a good laugh biggrin.gif

broughy

Posted 18 April 2006 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Apr 18 2006, 04:39 PM) View Post

I am a young leader at guides. Basically, i worked my way up through rainbows, brownies etc. I'm doing my warrant to become an actual guider. Woop-e-doo. It's actually a good laugh biggrin.gif

ditto to that!

smb

Posted 18 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

Well I used to be in the tennis, swimming and archery (!) club when I was younger. But I had to stop going when I became an old lady and got me arthiritis sad.gif

band is good too.

Lindsay...the YF laugh.gif "Wef". I go to one of those on sunday nights.....our one is not bad at all really. Just eat lots and lots of food and talk about all sorts of rubbish, not necessarily religious things either. Our yf is pretty nice group though compared to the yf i was at on sunday in my cousin's church...they had like 25 folk in big cliques compared to the 10 people that is usually at our one. unsure.gif

oddbins

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:05 PM

Im, a bit boring me - i do bugger all in my spare time; just muck about on the computer.

*bows head in shame*

broughy

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Apr 18 2006, 05:46 PM) View Post

Lindsay...the YF laugh.gif "Wef". I go to one of those on sunday nights.....our one is not bad at all really. Just eat lots and lots of food and talk about all sorts of rubbish, not necessarily religious things either. Our yf is pretty nice group though compared to the yf i was at on sunday in my cousin's church...they had like 25 folk in big cliques compared to the 10 people that is usually at our one. unsure.gif

my YF is tiny aswell - we have about 8 on a good night! & we pretty much do the same as you - sit & eat! lol

linds

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:53 PM

The YF at Gillian's church was quite big when I went. They did one on a Friday night where you just had a carry on and ran amock in the church. And they did a bible study group on a Sunday, which I avoided.

Then the guy who ran it left to run off to America and marry someone, and the people that took over took it far too seriously. They wanted us to play games and stuff. And they stopped us watching Friends because it was "too adult" for the younger kids.

So we left. Ta da!

Daniel Williamson

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:00 PM

I used to have spare time and i did lots of judo and sports and stuff then i had to actually start to work at school. I was like woah! came as quite a shock i have to say

loved-up-loon

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:03 PM

Got like no spare time due to exams etc but when Im bored and cant bothered studying (eg like all the time) I tend just to shop, and watch tv and just sit and chat. I dont really do all the clubs and sports and stuff anymore! tongue.gif

Sammie

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:04 AM

I go to the Drymen Commuity Thearter

its great fun the panto is amazing to do.

Naturaly there are lots of tears at the end thoug. Cant wait for September when we begin rehersisls again1!!

kyle

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:40 AM

Oooh, i do lots of stuff, normally when i should be studying!

Well, i skateboard, snowboard, play tennis, play drums and piano, draw, paint... ride me bike, surf the net, web design, play with photoshop oh, and play PC and ps2 games biggrin.gif

Not forgetting general arsing around with friends!

linds

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:04 PM

Recently, I've decided I like drawing again. I'm crap at it though, but it's relaxing.

So's knitting! I love knitting. I'm not very good at that either, but it's so repetative, gets to the point where you don't even have to think. It's great.

I eat a lot in my spare time, too. I am a walking talking stomach. And I like making cakes.

Right now I'm working my way through Dawson's Creek from the beginning, so I'm on series 2. And I spend a lot of time arguing with my website.

I also like going to the cinema or the pub with the girls. :]

smb

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Apr 19 2006, 04:04 PM) View Post

Recently, I've decided I like drawing again. I'm crap at it though, but it's relaxing.

Good girl! Good girl!! biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif

It is very relaxing eh. I could draw and and listen to music for hours on end. biggrin.gif

linds

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:15 PM

Scott has a picture of an apple I drew! I think. It's crap. But it wasted a good hour or two.

I have nothing but free time these days. I can't wait till my friends are all finished their exams and I can force them to entertain me.

The Wedge Effect

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

Yeah, it's boring when we have nothing but free time all the time, isn't it?

linds

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:21 PM

I've had nothing but free time since the beginning of December. It's a jot.

Ahem.

But I start work on Monday, so it's all good. Lots of overtime for me once I'm trained.

• (3 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic