• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crashing Higher Admin? Discuss how easy/difficult it is.

Dave

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:58 PM

yes i am the man with all the answers..mainly because my mum teaches admin so i hear all the solutions her school has come up with for the same problems.

the specimen paper is found here if you want it

www.sqa.org.uk/files/nq/Admin.H.SQP.pdf

xkarenx

Posted 03 February 2006 - 07:16 PM

I know this thread is from yonks ago but to be honest with you I don't see why you can't crash one, especially on your last year of school. I crashed intermediate 2 admin last year and there were people in my class who had come from credit standard grade and I was actually doing better then all them. I kept getting almost full marks in tests, As and I could pick up things better. If you are prepared to study, attend class almost 100% of the time, do homework and try hard then you probably have as much as a chance as anyone else at passing. Plus it changed a bit this year anyway. I think it's more classes like Maths that are not good to crash because you NEED a lot of background knowledge to do most Higher stuff however if you are unsure of anything that maybe you are supposed to know from Intermediate 2/standard grade then ask your teacher if she/he can get a hold of some notes for you to get up to speed. Good luck.

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic