• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Expressive and Design Units

xKayleighx

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

Anyone got theirs finished yet? I've got alot to do over the easter holidays!

katy

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

I have got some space to fill on my expressive sheet and I have nearly finished my design sheet. I did fashion design, making a dress. Good thing is, we have an artist in residence at our school to help us with that.

I am a bit worried about what to do for my final solution in the expressive unit though unsure.gif

Klass Clown

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:27 PM

I'm completely finished my design (doing Graphics- CD cover) but Ive got a bit to do on expressive (Portraiture). Ive still got to finish my developement and if we should fill all the gaps on our reaserch like miss macleod says...then, Ive still got quite a bit to do on that as well. tongue.gif

Ahhh, the folios are due in two weeks from now! ohmy.gif

smb

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:04 PM

Well, don't take my word for it, better do what your teacher wants you to do. We were just told to fill the entire sheet as much as possible. wink.gif

Klass Clown

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:08 PM

Well I think that it looks like you have put more effort in which they're bound to give credit for. Plus you got THE best mark so I think Ill fill the gaps. thumbsup.gif

mystic

Posted 05 May 2006 - 01:21 PM

finished mine a few days ago but i forgot to go to my art exam so my sister had a fit when i was pulled out of maths and then text her to get my bag.! lol
gizmo
x

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic