• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prelim!

kirsty1988

Posted 12 March 2006 - 01:06 PM

How did everyone do in their prelim?? I did very badly lol. I got about 36% or something. My essay was a shambles (but I don't get how) and the rest is quite bad too. I'm really worried about the exams now. I have time to revise right now but I can't do it. I'm really dreading the next few months.

I used to really like biology, before taking it at advanced lol. Now I have to know too much heh. rolleyes.gif

Vixus

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:06 PM

42%

sad.gif

I'm supposed to be getting an A this year. :\

Pringles

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:35 PM

Yeah everyone in the Advanced higher Class in my school failed there prelim. I think the teachers ordered it in and didnt bother looking at it. It was meant to be very hard tho

supernova

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:19 AM

We haven't sat a prelim yet!!

Argh, I'm really worried now!

It's really crap for us cos we only have Human Biology in our school, so it's like we're crashing an Advanced higher cos we don't know all the biology stuff! And out teacher for the Enviromental Biology doesn't give us notes, so we basically have to learn it all our self! I suppose its a good thing to help prepare us for uni, but i'm so used to being spoon fed!!!

Vixus

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

Biology's terrible at AH. There's so much to remember, so many buzzwords and cycles and this and that... AUGH!

erin

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:13 PM

Got 58% for prelim. Was pretty chuffed although my target is an A (absolutely NO chance!) only got 3/15 for essay lol.

Biology is a nightmare - we are only doing cells now and it possibly has the most to learn - although i don't think its the most boring!! I would say chemistry is worse though!!! - anyone else agree? sad.gif unsure.gif

sai

Posted 03 May 2006 - 11:18 AM

hey

i know this is late ( im slow hehe) but i got 72% , donno how i managed though because most of my class didnt do too well. Our teachers never looked at the prelim either in case they let out what the essay was about, donno why they like torturing us......

Any way im havin my second prelim on monday and i was wonderin if anyone else was...

sai

oh yeah chemistry sucks and puts me to sleep as well tee hee

Nathan

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:22 PM

grrr...i should read what section things are in mad.gif

Shannon

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:47 PM

is anybody doin there prelim this week for biology can anyone tell me what is going to be in it plz tongue.gif
[b] blink.gif

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic