• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anyone going on holiday this year?

Richard_05

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:23 PM

The place at the bottom of the island (duno what it was called) is a real party resort for people our age. Can't remember its name

YIC

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:49 PM

Since when did people "of our age" have to go on holiday to a "party" destination.

Honestly, life for people "of our age" revolves around alcohol....always. You listen to a university talk and the words "alcohol", "pub", "bar" are used in every f***ing sentence...as if drinking alcohol is the only thing you can do to have fun

apologies to anyone I offended smile.gif

kyle

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:54 AM

Im going snowboarding in France in 3 weeks!

In summer I'm heading off to the Download festival then maybe rent a chalet in cornwall for a week with friends.

Should be... interesting. biggrin.gif

bred

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Mar 7 2006, 07:50 PM) View Post

Corfu is a really really quiet island and i wouldn't recommend it for our generation it's kind of for the older generation it's just so quiet and peaceful unless that's what your looking for i'd go somewhere else!!! i went last year and it was pretty boring lol!!

xx

Kavos isn't quiet at all during the summer, but it is a bit run down.

*Suz*

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:10 PM

Me, my friend, my boyf and his two friends are going to Albufeira in the Algarve for a week in June. Cannot wait! biggrin.gif

broughy

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Mar 9 2006, 12:10 PM) View Post

Me, my friend, my boyf and his two friends are going to Albufeira in the Algarve for a week in June. Cannot wait! biggrin.gif

oooooh, Albufeira is lovely! i've been there 3 times (well, the first time we stayed in a place nearby & only went there for the day, but hey!) & its great - i'm jealous! lol

*sofax*

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Mar 7 2006, 01:18 PM) View Post

travelling around the western isles then off to canada for a road trip biggrin.gif

where in the Western Isles?! and for how long?!! unsure.gif

JiLL

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

going to tenerife with my mates in the summer- can't actually wait- i'll be 18!! biggrin.gif

Richard_05

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:26 PM

Download hopefully, for 3-4 days of non stop drinking and pot noodles. Shall be good.

Paul

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:38 PM

Laganas (club 18-30 resort in the south of Zante in Greece) will be welcoming me to its shores on the 11June for a week of non stop sun, sea and sand....and also alcohol!

Then no sooner I am back....I am goin to TinThePark! BRING ON SUMMER 06!

Allana

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

Florida smile.gif

Isla from Banff

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Mar 9 2006, 09:26 PM) View Post

Download hopefully, for 3-4 days of non stop drinking and pot noodles. Shall be good.

why bother eating at download like? there is absolutely no point!!!

xx

QUOTE(YIC @ Mar 7 2006, 10:49 PM) View Post

Since when did people "of our age" have to go on holiday to a "party" destination.

Honestly, life for people "of our age" revolves around alcohol....always. You listen to a university talk and the words "alcohol", "pub", "bar" are used in every f***ing sentence...as if drinking alcohol is the only thing you can do to have fun

apologies to anyone I offended smile.gif

calm down dear i just meant that the places we went to on the island was too quiet for me and im normally an easily amused person!!! btw i don't drink so no need for a bar but in the area i went to there wasn't a lot of things happening at all never mind at night!!!

xx

Peter

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:29 AM

I am going to Norway, to swim in swimming games, in may. Can't wait.

werlop

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:15 AM

2 Months in Chile over the summer.

*Suz*

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(broughy @ Mar 9 2006, 06:59 PM) View Post

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Mar 9 2006, 12:10 PM) View Post

oooooh, Albufeira is lovely! i've been there 3 times (well, the first time we stayed in a place nearby & only went there for the day, but hey!) & its great - i'm jealous! lol

Yea Albufeira is gorgeous. I've been there once before and loved it so much. I suppose i'd love anywhere though as long as it had nice weather and a beach!

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic