• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Modern Studies Revision Books Are there any in the shops?

princess

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:21 PM

Hi. Just wondered if anyone has actually ever managed to come across any Higher Modern Studies revision books? Leckie & Leckie aren't publishing any till next June or July which is really useful considering the exam is in May! Also Hodder Gibson are not publishing a Higher Modern Studies book till next July 2! ohmy.gif Has anyone who has done Higher Modern Studies or is currently studying it successfully found a revision book? If so, could you please tell me where you got it etc. Thanks!

Richard_05

Posted 06 November 2005 - 12:27 PM

I've not been using any revision books, but I did subscribe to modernity scotland (http://www.modernityscotland.com) which I found really useful. It has great relevant and up to date examples, and is updated two more times before the exam, in December and April. It's only 20£, and I think its the ex principal of modern studies marking for the SQA who marks 6 of your essays (if I remember correctly). Definetly worth looking into, if you need some more information send me a PM smile.gif

Ally

Posted 07 November 2005 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Nov 6 2005, 12:27 PM)
It's only 20£, and I think its the ex principal of modern studies marking for the SQA who marks 6 of your essays (if I remember correctly). Definetly worth looking into, if you need some more information send me a PM smile.gif

View Post

Yeah, I think it's this guy.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic