• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

And So It Begins.... Uni Applications

Array

Lesley

Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(djh1878 @ Dec 12 2005, 05:53 PM)
Finally got my welcome letter today, into Track as well......I'm getting the feeling that this will become a daily obsession now!  rolleyes.gif  unsure.gif

View Post

Last year i checked UCASTrack constantly. I even had the bf checking for me while i was at school. How sad. huh.gif

djh1878

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:05 PM

Just got 2 Unconditionals from Glasgow! biggrin.gif

That's the backup for St. Andrews sorted now! smile.gif

lipu

Posted 20 December 2005 - 07:21 PM

Got a conditional through from Glasgow today for History/Politics (LV21):

This offer is subject to your obtaining Scottish Qualifications Authority Higher Grade A Alternative conditions Scottish Qualifications Authority Higher Grades BB

djh1878

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(lipu @ Dec 20 2005, 07:21 PM)
Got a conditional through from Glasgow today for History/Politics (LV21):

This offer is subject to your obtaining Scottish Qualifications Authority Higher Grade A Alternative conditions Scottish Qualifications Authority Higher Grades BB

View Post

Congrats! smile.gif

djh1878

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

*BUMP*

Any more offers to report from anyone? No more news here unfortunately. sad.gif

djh1878

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:50 PM

Scrap that, 2 more Unconditionals from Aberdeen! biggrin.gif

Isla from Banff

Posted 15 February 2006 - 12:14 PM

I got a conditional to aberdeen this morning but i have like 3 or 4 other things to hear back from lol!!!!

xx

wikked-dfc

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:09 AM

Anyone planning on going to Dundee?

I only applied to dundee since I don't want to move away and I found 6 possible courses I wanted to do here, well actually 5 and I didnt want to leave a space or apply to abertay so i chose another similar course.

I have heard back and have 6 unconditionals but does anyone else plan on going to dundee, particularly the accounts/finance department? I also applied to 2 computing degrees but I have gone well off computing since applying so I amen't really considering them.

ALso does anyone with unconditionals now feel that school(well mainly the work side of it) is pointless and are just going through the motions, I feel like that and i really don't care what i get this year I'm now only stayin on for the social side like the common room and seeing everyone everyday. anyone else?

TempName123

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:23 PM

Got 2 unconditionals from Aberdeen.
An unconditional from Stirling.
A conditional from Edinburgh - B in adv higher maths nice!
haven't heard from another Edinburgh course

and i have to go for an interview at Herriot watt! (cannae be arsed to be honest)

Joel

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(PK Barackis @ Feb 27 2006, 09:23 PM)
Got 2 unconditionals from Aberdeen.

What are your unconditionals for Aberdeen?

TempName123

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:25 PM

maths/computing

and emm Entrepreneurship and Mathematics ... just a filler. spur of the moment choice i think there tongue.gif

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic