• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's On Your Mind

Justboy

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:30 PM

That's my old school, heh

broughy

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:07 AM

Paul! very random question....do you by any chance do tutoring? sorry, really a very random question, but i do have a reason for asking!

Paul

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:30 AM

wellllll...

tutorin has been on my agenda recently over the past 2 weeks... my teachin tutor advised all of the class to try n tutor a few pupils in the lead up to and durin our placements to help with one to one communication in the classroom...so i have been advertisin in tesco and the likes and my old school aswell...no luck so far!

linds

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:34 AM

My friend said to our old head of maths, and if there's any parents looking for tutoring for their kids, she recommends her. She's tutoring two boys at the moment, a bit cheaper than your average tutor because she isn't qualified clearly, but it's going quite well I think.

broughy

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE(Paul @ Sep 16 2007, 12:30 PM) View Post
wellllll...

tutorin has been on my agenda recently over the past 2 weeks... my teachin tutor advised all of the class to try n tutor a few pupils in the lead up to and durin our placements to help with one to one communication in the classroom...so i have been advertisin in tesco and the likes and my old school aswell...no luck so far!

lol, i saw your advert in tesco! thats why i was asking, for some weird reason i thought i knew of someone doing maths with teaching, & turns out i was right!

Paul

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:43 PM

hahahaha weiiird! wot tesco? barrhead or pollok? i just stay up the road from the pollok one!

kl...

soooo...

ANY1 WANT TUTORED?!

The Wedge Effect

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:22 PM

No thanks. tongue.gif

broughy

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(Paul @ Sep 16 2007, 09:43 PM) View Post
hahahaha weiiird! wot tesco? barrhead or pollok? i just stay up the road from the pollok one!

kl...

soooo...

ANY1 WANT TUTORED?!

the pollok one, lol. i'm in there far too often with the other half - we always seem to get the munchies at random times!

The Wedge Effect

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:20 AM

Gah, wish my sore throat would just piss off. dry.gif Had it for over three weeks now, it's like a serrated knife has been shoved down my throat, and every time I swallow, it edges in just a little more, and back up. Agony. sad.gif Even lemsip max doesn't help much. *sighs* I'd been waking up every 20 minutes while in bed because of the pain. Wonder what the hell's causing this. >_>

Dave

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:09 PM

one word, tonsilitus

The Wedge Effect

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:44 PM

Yeah, the doctor seemed to think so as well, when I went today. Ach well.

The Wedge Effect

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:52 PM

Since it's been as quiet as night time in the middle of the desert here, I'll just make a random post here.

So...yeah...

Hello! =]

floss

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:37 AM

Is it usually this cold in September? Maybe I'm just loosing my mind but I really don't remember having to de-ice the car last September blink.gif.

Justboy

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:42 PM

3rd year comp sci is such a jump from 2nd year, feeling so exhausted and only been back a few days sad.gif

broughy

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(floss @ Sep 27 2007, 11:37 AM) View Post
Is it usually this cold in September? Maybe I'm just loosing my mind but I really don't remember having to de-ice the car last September blink.gif.

i know, been thinking that myself. but last winter was fairly warm as they go, so maybe we're due a freezing cold one this year!

Sammie

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

It's depressingly dead on these forums now...

Alz

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:12 PM

*cry*

I love this forum. I've met so many cool people through our random ramblings.

It's pretty sad to see it dead like this. sad.gif

Scott

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:16 PM

Don't worry kids - Scotty B is back to bring some life to General Chat. biggrin.gif

DA RA DA DA!

linds

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

Da ra da da? Seriously, Scott? Seriously?

I've been tres busy aved l'université. They like to pile on the work, these French types. I'm only in three days so that's quite nice.

smb

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:31 PM

style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif boo

the death of hsn eh. hmm. thought this might happen.

Like Lindsay, I am a busy girlie now too.

So this is me signing off.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic