• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No Protest against the SQA

james1

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:07 PM

I thought id open this up before Martin starting thinking he was God.

BTW just in case you were wondering when i challenged points he deleted my posts in another forum. He even told me he was going to.

http://www.hsn.uk.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=265&st=75

And he;s supposed to be a moderator too!

Martin

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:10 PM

You were moving off topic.

james1

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:11 PM

Ah but you said it was a discussion.

A lot of your points were completely incorrect.

In summary there is no valid reason to protest.

james1

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:12 PM

Excuse me Martin your views are not welcome here! Do not post in this thread again.

Thats what u told me!

Martin

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:16 PM

No problem james1.

I hope your thread is popular.

Goodbye.

Dave

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:18 PM

he actually edited my message saying i was starting a flame war against him when i said that ii was a silly idea. I mean i thought i was very restrained.

This is all getting out of hand though as i have said on the SQA topic already. I am counting the hours these topic stay on this board i have a feeling i wont be counting for very long wink.gif

james1

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:22 PM

Flame war? OMG.

I know Dave I thought everyone on the forum was supposed to be intelligent.

I'm waiting for them to come out and say we were only joking. But it's gone on a bit far. They really do believe they have been neglected!

If you answer Martin he doesn't like it especially when all your posts drown his arguements and he knows it and deletes them as result.

Allan

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:25 PM

You've already dragged your thread off-topic.

james1

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:27 PM

come on guys

enoughs enough

there is not going to be a protest

Dave

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:03 PM

actually its not off topic the whole things was Martin's work he is the ring leader. He is also the modarator so there is a fundamental conflict of interests here that just isn't right. Also the language used has slowly got cruder and cruder as time goes by.

I also have no problem with debate but its can go to far which is James1 view as well and he did start this topic in responce to Martin so it can not go off topic

james1

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:03 PM

im leaving it

i knwo for a fact there will be no protest so there is no argument so this thread doesnt even need to exist-it is self-explanatory

nothin will be achieved by them either

dilussional, thats all i have to say

wink.gif

Holly

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:48 PM

I dont like wide people...The whole thread would have been fine if you hadnt been insulting to people. As said previously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i do not think you should question this. And as for saying "i thought everyone in the forum was intelligent" thats just down right insulting, im sure everyone is and questioning that is also very annoying.

little_minx

Posted 26 May 2004 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 26 2004, 06:48 PM)
I dont like wide people...The whole thread would have been fine if you hadnt been insulting to people.  As said previously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i do not think you should question this.  And as for saying "i thought everyone in the forum was intelligent"  thats just down right insulting, im sure everyone is and questioning that is also very annoying.

I have to agree, especially with the insult part mad.gif

Paul

Posted 26 May 2004 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 26 2004, 05:48 PM)
I dont like wide people...The whole thread would have been fine if you hadnt been insulting to people.  As said previously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i do not think you should question this.  And as for saying "i thought everyone in the forum was intelligent"  thats just down right insulting, im sure everyone is and questioning that is also very annoying.

I have to agree with u on this one as well holly!!

WELL SAID!!

Shandogg

Ally

Posted 26 May 2004 - 07:38 PM

As do I!

superstar

Posted 26 May 2004 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 26 2004, 05:48 PM)
I dont like wide people...The whole thread would have been fine if you hadnt been insulting to people. As said previously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i do not think you should question this. And as for saying "i thought everyone in the forum was intelligent" thats just down right insulting, im sure everyone is and questioning that is also very annoying.

I couldnt agree more! smile.gif

Discogirl17

Posted 26 May 2004 - 11:41 PM

Yes thats right that everyone is entitled to their own opinion although I have to say please do not insult people. As a moderator a completely agree also with the point about conflicts of interest and think that this abuse of power must be investigated. I do think that the statement "flame war" is a bit over the top. However everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Martin should have respected your opinions as being valid just as you should respect his point of view on the SQA protest. In future I must ask you not to insult people and I shall try to keep Martin under control!

Martin

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:08 AM

Louise -

His comments were not focused on the topic. I acted within reason.

Let's not comment on the matter anymore. The thread has been locked smile.gif

Discogirl17

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:19 AM

I am aware of that. He was insulting to some people. His posts may or may not have been on topic. I do not wish to debate that however you should have stopped that topic a long time before George did.It was getting out of hand. I think you should try not to annoy james1. he appears to be a rather controversial character, just like yourself!

Martin

Posted 27 May 2004 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ May 27 2004, 12:19 AM)
I am aware of that. He was insulting to some people. His posts may or may not have been on topic. I do not wish to debate that however you should have stopped that topic a long time before George did.It was getting out of hand. I think you should try not to annoy james1. he appears to be a rather controversial character, just like yourself!

He insulted you. That was nasty of him.

I possibly should have locked it earlier.
Don't worry - everyone learns from their mistakes!

At least I'm a likable controversial character ph34r.gif huh.gif

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic