• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

About the course

Chünz

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:08 PM

Hi,

I plan to do Higher Accounting in 6th year since we weren't given the option to do it this year. I was looking at some past papers and they seemed pretty daunting. ohmy.gif

Anyway I was wondering what you guys thought of Accounting & Finance. Is it hard?

Thanks for your time everyone! biggrin.gif

Moral Fabric

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE($D$2 @ Jun 1 2005, 05:08 PM)
Hi,

I plan to do Higher Accounting in 6th year since we weren't given the option to do it this year.  I was looking at some past papers and they seemed pretty daunting.  ohmy.gif

Anyway I was wondering what you guys thought of Accounting & Finance.  Is it hard?

Thanks for your time everyone!  biggrin.gif

View Post

I enjoy the course, but it is very hard, in my opinion. I have friends that find it easy and others which find it difficult, personally I find it pretty hard but I'm doing 5 highers this year and and I put the work in for the exams, so I'm hoping I'll pull through

As for your question,... go for it! If it's relevant to your future, ie you want to do something in business, it is really handy to have.

Later
Andi

Chünz

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:52 AM

Cheers Andi! That's really useful. I think I'll go for the course then. happy.gif biggrin.gif

Moral Fabric

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE($D$2 @ Jun 3 2005, 10:52 AM)
Cheers Andi!  That's really useful.  I think I'll go for the course then. happy.gif  biggrin.gif

View Post

np man,... good luck cool.gif

Discogirl17

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:29 PM

I'm glad you decided to go for it as it really is a good subject to have.

alex

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:58 PM

my whole class is finding it quite fun at the moment, its one of those subjects were im glad i took Business management for Standard Grade.

loved-up-loon

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:05 PM

I havent done anything like accounts before, really wish I had done it in standard grade now cause Im struggling to follow some things already. but im sure, if they are explained well, ill be fine. Ive got a few friends who took it last year and were good at it so ive got them to help me when I get stuck! tongue.gif

alex

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:08 PM

not enough people wanted to take it last year in my school so the 6th years are taking it this year with us(5th) B>M didnt realy have accounts in it but we looked at most of the termanology

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic