• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2005 Exam What did you think?

Mikey_Pee

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:19 PM

Hey!

Not a bad exam at all today. I found the Directed Writing fairly hard but really, I didn't know it all well enough. The Reading was difficult in places, but generally ok. The listening was again, fair, and the personal writing. Well, for me it was a great laugh! Spoke about how my health is important to me and if me and my girlfriennd were to go to a fast food restraunt, I'd have a salad! Classic stuff, but some of my mates found it hard.

What about you?

Yurimaru

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:22 PM

You found the listening ok?!?! I thought it was really quite difficult! Directed writing and reading was ok but the questions for the second writing were weird! I ranted on about how I'd fortunately never had to make a choice between interests and boyfriend and stuff!

Tracy

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(Mikey_Pee @ May 27 2005, 01:19 PM)
Hey!

Not a bad exam at all today. I found the Directed Writing fairly hard but really, I didn't know it all well enough. The Reading was difficult in places, but generally ok. The listening was again, fair, and the personal writing. Well, for me it was a great laugh! Spoke about how my health is important to me and if me and my girlfriennd were to go to a fast food restraunt, I'd have a salad! Classic stuff, but some of my mates found it hard.

What about you?

View Post

I found the directed writing so easuy as our school actually does the trip tongue.gif the reading was ok and the translation was wasier than previou years. I foung the listening harder than usual... and the writing was not so good. Got a chance of gettin a B

koala_bear123

Posted 27 May 2005 - 06:59 PM

hey i thought the listening wiz impossible!!! really think i'v deen badly, don't think i hiv a chance o gettin more than 10 for that, probably much worse!! The rest wasn't too bad and am hopin ma speakin exam will bring my grade up a bit. hopefully!!

dehny

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:56 PM

pretty easy i felt, nothing overly taxing, didnt take much effort, reading was easiest in all of past papers ive tried, listening easy enough and the two writings were fine

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic