• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Higher Modern Studies revision Site worth a look

jmct

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

This is shameless piece of self promotion and publicity but I thank you Lipu for recommending www.modernityscotland.com

I used to write Modern Studies textbooks, but last year I set up this site to offer a better quality of service to students. And it has to be admitted, make me more money than I would get in royalties from traditional publishers. Its been, and still is, a learning curve for a middle aged teacher like me to get to grips with the technology, but I've been very pleased with the way the site has been received by students, teachers and parents. Have a wee look around, and if you like it, please subscribe and tell your friends!

John McTaggart

lipu

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:53 PM

Our school directed us towards that site, I believe I may have even mentioned it on here before. I have foudn it very helpful. Lots of great information set out well!

EDIT: in fact I did mention it on here before. The topic can be found here

ross_rosco

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(jmct @ Apr 8 2005, 05:43 PM) View Post

This is shameless piece of self promotion and publicity but I thank you Lipu for recommending www.modernityscotland.com

I used to write Modern Studies textbooks, but last year I set up this site to offer a better quality of service to students. And it has to be admitted, make me more money than I would get in royalties from traditional publishers. Its been, and still is, a learning curve for a middle aged teacher like me to get to grips with the technology, but I've been very pleased with the way the site has been received by students, teachers and parents. Have a wee look around, and if you like it, please subscribe and tell your friends!

John McTaggart

Surely this is illegal! haha jk

Richard_05

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

Who cares if it was? It's what got me an A tongue.gif

ross_rosco

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:03 PM

my school bought us all subscriptions to the site but for some reason logging in doesnt seem to let me gain access to the further materials - help!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic