• (3 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How many NEDS are in your year at school?

tupacshakur

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:56 PM

How i hate the neds in glasgow especially. Just wondering how many neds you have in your year at school?

I have like 30 neds i my year!

Dave

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:58 PM

I am in 6th year so we tend to have weeded them out by now.

As for 5th year well.........quite a lot really although a lot ran off at xmas (thank the big man upstairs)

tupacshakur

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Mar 20 2005, 10:58 PM)
I am in 6th year so we tend to have weeded them out by now.

As for 5th year well.........quite a lot really although a lot ran off at xmas (thank the big man upstairs)

View Post

biggrin.gif class.

Scott

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:27 AM

None are left in 6th year although there are still quite a few in 5th year.

Lesley

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:45 PM

we dont really have any neds, well i cant think of any. There's a bit of a problem with 'neds' in 3rd year - they all think they are mental. They are not really neds though they are jsut gay.

Icemaiden

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:41 PM

No Neds in my year...but the school is 'Ned heaven' in 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 5th....wow!!I hate them......I REALLY DO!!

Huggles

Ice Maiden

Floorball Maniac

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:49 PM

In my year (5th year) they are very few and far between (if any at all!) Many people in my year have grown up and now very nice people.

But in other years it’s a different story! They are loads and some of the things they do are unbelievable.

Is bullying a problem in any schools? I don’t see much at my school but I know it goes on to quite extreme levels!

Dave

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:56 PM

the 1st years at my school are a joke i mean they seriously think they are it

last week a 1st year tripped me up, the next day another one tells me to get out of his way!!(didn't happen) . The next day i chased S3 boys out of the tiolets and got no end of abuse.....got then sorted

Floorball Maniac

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:04 PM

Wow, sounds like my school! First years really do think they are all that. What people do to show off is unreal.
What is it about "doing well in school is uncool" with younger years? When will they learn?

Dave

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:13 PM

I think they are simply just too childish to understand the magnitude of what they are involved in

linds

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:43 PM

There aren't any neds as such. Most of them have grown up. There's still a divide though, there's always going to be the popular kids and the not so popular kids. That's just high school, though.

Floorball Maniac

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:48 PM

I dont mind the divide. Its always going to be there. It really hacks me off when there is bullying. I cant stand it!

linds

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:50 PM

It doesn't really bother me either. It's just like, "I KNOW I'M NOT COOL, LIVE WITH IT!" It just bugs me when the popular ones get all high and mighty and think they're better than you. Collectively they have about two brain cells.

Floorball Maniac

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:56 PM

No it doesn't bother me. I love the way I live and the friends I have. I like being poular but not classed as in the popular group.

Dave

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Mar 21 2005, 05:50 PM)
It doesn't really bother me either.  It's just like, "I KNOW I'M NOT COOL, LIVE WITH IT!"  It just bugs me when the popular ones get all high and mighty and think they're better than you.  Collectively they have about two brain cells.

View Post

the latest thing at my school is for this brain dead girl who is"popular" to take an uncool guy/gang of guys under her wing and make them "cool" sad thing is they fall for her everytime

Floorball Maniac

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:29 PM

lol! What next?

Icemaiden

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:39 PM

the latest thing at my school is for this brain dead girl who is"popular" to take an uncool guy/gang of guys under her wing and make them "cool" sad thing is they fall for her everytime

That is really quite cruel to be honest.

Huggles

Ice Maiden

Dave

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:51 PM

yip it is but the guys seriously believe they are cool its <insert adjective> annoying mad.gif

werlop

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:10 PM

What do you mean by take them under her wing and make them cool?

D_n_y

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:55 AM

I presume she "teaches" them how 2 b cool or sumthin allong the lines

• (3 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic