• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome to the HSN Forum!

Ally

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE(Paul @ May 10 2005, 11:50 PM)
Welcome!

View Post

Welcome Paul! Haven't seen you around here. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Kashmeister

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:28 AM

Yo yo yo!

im new!

names Kash. im 18yo, in 6th year and go to from Alva Academy. I take Info sys, Maths, Computing, Admin.

P.S. Anyone into Bhangra music or speak punjabi?

Yurimaru

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:50 PM

Hey all! I'm Yurimaru (not giving out my real name here!) and I'm in fifth year taking Higher Maths, English, Geography, Chemistry and German! I'm not actually meant to be in fifth year - I'm meant to be in fourth year - so I'm probably younger that everyone else!

I'm staying on next year to do AH english and geography and H history and modern studies. And then on to uni to do law and politics or geography

I like all sorts of music - fave bands are Muse, Radiohead, NIN, placebo, Smashing pumpkins plus loads others!

Thats about it really!

Chnz

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE(Yurimaru @ May 11 2005, 01:50 PM)
Hey all!  I'm Yurimaru (not giving out my real name here!) and I'm in fifth year taking Higher Maths, English, Geography, Chemistry and German!  I'm not actually meant to be in fifth year - I'm meant to be in fourth year - so I'm probably younger that everyone else!

I'm staying on next year to do AH english and geography and H history and modern studies.  And then on to uni to do law and politics or geography

I like all sorts of music - fave bands are Muse, Radiohead, NIN, placebo, Smashing pumpkins plus loads others!

Thats about it really!

View Post

Hey, welcome to the forums! Sounds like you got a wide range of subjects there... that's good. AH English? Gosh, I don't think I could face another year at English, Lol tongue.gif ohmy.gif

Yurimaru

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:56 AM

Not many people can! There's only two people in my year group taking it! Me and some other guy. My English teacher is going to have to teach us outside of class times - my school won't timetable it because there are only two of us! My English teacher actually volunteered to teach us in her spare time because she thinks I'm good at English - then I screwed up the higher!

dfx

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:22 PM

Um.. H Phy Chem Math and English. Oh yea, Hi. Excellent place n all that, great people.

KhalidBoussouara

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:54 PM

My name is Khalid Boussouara (quite a unique name) and Im about to go into 6th year after the exams. I intend to study medicine at university. I discovered this site whilst searching for info about the cone gatherers in google.

linds

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:05 PM

Welcome to the boards. We're a very friendly and helpful bunch.

YIC

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:30 PM

Hello. My name is yic (no its not unsure.gif) I am new, even though since just before the Higher English exam I have been posting like crazy rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I come from Bellshill and I live right next to the old hospital where I was born (not there anymore crying.gif)

I go to J'hill (don't ask) and I am in 5th year doing Higher exams for English (biggrin.gif). Geography (biggrin.gif), Biology, Maths and Chemistry.

I like football (Liverpool biggrin.gif), hip hop music and all the rest of it

YIC© (why did I decide to use capitals? GRRRR!!)

*sofax*

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:13 PM

Hi I'm Sophie - new too! On 5th year doin higher english maths chemistry gaidhlig and history, hoping to go to Glasgow uni to do law wi sumfing but haven't decided yet!! Hoping to do physics french music and AH chemistry on 6th year!!

I enjoy swimming, going out with friends, listening to music and playing the fiddle! This place is amazing, get really useful tips and notes!!

Apple

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:41 PM

Hey, im new smile.gif

In 5th year at the moment sitting highers:
physics
english
maths
biology
open learning accounts.

This sites gr8 as im the only 1 in my school sitting higher accounts so i cant see how ne1 else is getting on with the course, wish i'd found it nearer the start of the year rather than after the exam tho, lol!

Hey again!!! smile.gif

coolncleo

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:21 PM

hey y'all.

Am claire, from the great Scottish Borders!!!
Currently crappin myself about my AH biology exam tomoz, so really shouldnt be on here, shuld b revising but hey!!

Now finished school, well it will feel like i have after these exams are over,
Did - H.English, H.Chemistry, H.psychology and AH,biology!!

Hopefully i will be in aberdeen for the nxt four years doing dietetics and nutrition, and then hopefully get a job as a sports dietetian.....
and get married to a hunky sports person...
av kids...
and die!

lol, na, to be honest who knows what the future will hold apart from the big man up there!!!

Shaun

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:56 PM

Just to say that there is a lot of new people on the forum these days and it would be cool if you could all take 5 minutes or so to introduce yourself so we know a bit about you!

thomas_c_k

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:05 PM

Hi im Thomas. Im 18 im at college studying higher Admin, Information systems, and Business managment

Im into football i support St johnstone - sad.gif i stay in the borders sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif . Anything else you wana know, then just ask!!!!!!!

Shaun

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:26 PM

Welcome Thomas!

Paul

Posted 25 May 2005 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE(YIC @ May 16 2005, 05:30 PM)
YIC© (why did I decide to use capitals? GRRRR!!)

View Post

You can get it changed to lower case if you want. George or Steve will do it for you if you PM them

Paul

Posted 25 May 2005 - 12:36 AM

Welcome to all!

coolncleo

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE(thomas_c_k @ May 24 2005, 01:05 PM)
Hi im Thomas. Im 18 im at college studying higher Admin, Information systems, and Business managment

Im into football i support St johnstone - sad.gif  i stay in the borders sad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif .  Anything else you wana know, then just ask!!!!!!!

View Post

WOOOHOOO the borders!!!!

thomas_c_k

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE(coolncleo @ May 25 2005, 10:36 AM)

Im into football i support St johnstone - sad.gif  i stay in the borders sad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif .  Anything else you wana know, then just ask!!!!!!!

View Post

WOOOHOOO the borders!!!!

View Post

Oh yeah its a "great" place to live

coolncleo

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE(thomas_c_k @ May 25 2005, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE(coolncleo @ May 25 2005, 10:36 AM)

View Post

WOOOHOOO the borders!!!!

View Post

Oh yeah its a "great" place to live

View Post

defo................... lol........ cant wait to leave..... especially where i live... everyone knows your business

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic