• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome to the HSN Forum!

NatzG

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:00 PM

I'm Natalie, I'm 17 and I'm from Irvine where there isn't a lot to do.

I'm in 6th yr at skul and can't wait to leave even tho i'm kinda scared at the same time!

I'm goin 2 glasgow uni nxt yr to study either accounts or business and management!!! Can't wait!!! PARTY TIME!! Woohoo!!!
cool.gif

Shaun

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:10 PM

Hi Natalie tongue.gif, it's Shaun.

Paul

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:00 PM

Howdy to Natalie!

JiLL

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:46 PM

Heya

I'm Jillian and I'm 16 and in 5th year at the moment studying: H Maths,H English,H French,H Geography and H Bus Man.

I've got conditionals for Starthclyde Business School so i am hoping to leave this year! yay! woo hoo!

I love going out with my pals,going to the cinema and shopping.

I am also interested in the going's on in the globe!

lol

byebye

xx

Paul

Posted 06 April 2005 - 05:38 PM

WeLcOmE to Jillz!

oddbins

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:23 PM

Hey I'm Vicky, (aka oddbins)!!
I am in 5th at the moment, which sucks, especially since I'm doing five highers: English, (ugh), history, (also ugh) maths, chemistry and biology. I would have to say my best subject is Biology, considering its the only subject I got an A for in my prelims! huh.gif I'm hoping to do Forensics at Uni, but I'll definitely be doing something with biology.

My fav bands are Taking Back Sunday, Funeral for a Friend, Brand New, Incubus, Nirvana, Finch, Green Day, Lostprophets, My Chemical Romance and The Distillers!!

I enjoy hanging out with my friends and going to the cinema and stuff, (but I cant do that often cos i never have any money!!)

Oh! I also want my lip pierced, but my parents won't let me, but I have a plan people, I will get it done one day!!! dry.gif
Well thats about it, my life summed up in about four paragraphs.
See ya.

Shaun

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:22 PM

Welcome to the forum Jillian and Vicky. If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask.

*Suz*

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:33 PM

Hiya, Im Suzanne, im almost 18 and im from Glasgow! Im currently in my last year at school (woop!) then i'll be going to strathclyde university in october for 4 years to train to be a teacher - cant wait!

Music wise, im a biiiiiiiiiig Mcfly and westlife fan (total teeny bopper and PROUD biggrin.gif ). Also like lemar, the calling and greenday - thats how crazy i am!

Apart from that, there's not much left to say so i'll luv ya's and leave ya's!

Broken Fairy Wings

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:33 PM

Heya =]

i am:-:
+ Laura, LouLou or Chester
+ aged 16
+ livin in Aberdeenshire
+ in 5th year
+ taking Higher Maths, English, Biology, Chemistry & Sociology
+ planning to take AH Bio & English + Higher RE in 6th year
+ very into music, some of my fave artists being Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Bruce Springsteen, The Postal Service, Nirvana, Silverchair, Blondie, Delirious?, Katy Rose, KT Tunstall, PJ Harvey & Bjork ..to name but a few
+ obsessed with fairies & anything to do with them [books, ornaments, drawings, wearing wings..]
+ an avid Francesca Lia Block reader & fan [anyone else into her?]
+ new to this forum [no duh]
+ supposed to be revising for a Maths NAB right now..

=P

Ally

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:46 PM

Welcome to HSN. smile.gif

Broken Fairy Wings

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:48 PM

=] thanking you

Paul

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:10 PM

bonjour and welcome! tongue.gif

u sound like your gonna b fun! biggrin.gif

aly

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:57 AM

Well My real name is Alexander, a lot of people i know from over the last few years call me Alex, but msot people now start to call me aly!

Im from Whitburn, and im hyper and mad lmao, ooh and i love theme parks and rolle coasters! Even though im 4 hours away i'm at it abot every 2nd weekend! I also fly down to London regularly to visit Thorpe Park which is 5 minutes awau from Heathrow!!

My Signature and Avatar are shots of RITA : Queen of Speed, the brand new launched roller coaster at Alton Towers.

Umm i work in Tesco and attend Whitbrun Academy. Thats about it! tongue.gif

wildaly@msn.com

Aisha

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:06 AM

Well my real name is Aisha and i come from Whitburn.

I have loads of hobbie's like most sports something to get the adrenalin pumping.

One of my dreams would be to go sky diving something mad.

My past times are that i used to tap/disco dancing and was in a swimming club, quit these cause they got boring and I grew out of them.

Nothing else to say really, that's me!!!!!

cool.gif

The Wedge Effect

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:51 PM

Hey, I'm Jamie Dow. I'm 17 years old and deaf (but not stupid tongue.gif) I'm studying H Maths, English, Chemistry and Physics. Planning to go to Strathclyde uni to study Chemical Engineering. I'm very glad to be leaving school this year. biggrin.gif School sucks, as I'm sure so many people agrees with me. biggrin.gif

This forum rocks!

See ya all after.

Jamie (AKA Wedge37)

broughy

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ May 1 2005, 03:51 PM)
Hey, I'm Jamie Dow. I'm 17 years old and deaf (but not stupid tongue.gif) I'm studying H Maths, English, Chemistry and Physics. Planning to go to Strathclyde uni to study Chemical Engineering. I'm very glad to be leaving school this year. biggrin.gif School sucks, as I'm sure so many people agrees with me. biggrin.gif

This forum rocks!

See ya all after.

Jamie (AKA Wedge37)

View Post

there's a guy stays across the road from me who's going to do chemical engineering at strathy next year - i'll wait till september, then ask if you've met him!

The Wedge Effect

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(broughy @ May 1 2005, 05:18 PM)
QUOTE(Wedge37 @ May 1 2005, 03:51 PM)

This forum rocks!

See ya all after.

Jamie (AKA Wedge37)

View Post

there's a guy stays across the road from me who's going to do chemical engineering at strathy next year - i'll wait till september, then ask if you've met him!

View Post

Cool. tongue.gif How would I know if I met him if you don't give me his name? tongue.gif

broughy

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:08 PM

exactly - no point in asking until september though, is there, cos i'm assuming you own't really have met anyone yet!

Penguin-Power

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:14 PM

I'm me.... and Im 17, in 5th year, going into 6th. From somewhere in Scotland. wink.gif

I like all kinds of music, mainly listen to Muse, RHCP, sometimes Maroon 5, Foo fighters, Ash, Guns N Roses, and Queen. And Disney songs! ph34r.gif

AND I'M GONNA DIE ON FRIDAY THE 13TH YAY!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif (yeah... english.. x_X)

Paul

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(Penguin-Power @ May 10 2005, 04:14 PM)
I'm me.... and Im 17, in 5th year, going into 6th. From somewhere in Scotland.  wink.gif

I like all kinds of music, mainly listen to Muse, RHCP, sometimes Maroon 5, Foo fighters, Ash, Guns N Roses, and Queen. And Disney songs! ph34r.gif

AND I'M GONNA DIE ON FRIDAY THE 13TH YAY!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  (yeah... english.. x_X)

View Post

Welcome!

I first have to compliment you on ur exellent taste in music! ur list of bands are good! well, apart from the disney songs that is!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic