• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prelim how was it?

Rubberducky

Posted 04 March 2005 - 04:24 PM

Hey i just had my prelim today. Paper one wasnt too bad but i dunno if i properly answered some o the questions. lol... paper 2! it was last years exam! oh boy! it wasnt really that bad but there was a few things i couldnt get to work! my querie was a disaster lol so i ended up practically printin out the whole damn database!
have you done ur prelim? How did u find it?

Icemaiden

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:42 PM

Yup done mine,twas average.Went to get the mark from the teacher and she wasn't in sad.gif.

Huggles

Ice Maiden

chicken licking

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:35 PM

Do u's print during the exam or after the exam? I was wondering in the actual exam if you could print after the exmas over??

Icemaiden

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:52 AM

You get printing time after the exam.

Huggles

Ice maiden

xkarenx

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:03 PM

Mines is on Friday however we are only doing the writing prelim and not the computer one yet. We are doing the computer one later. I think it's because we haven't covered enough computer stuff to do it yet? Not quite sure though.

Mikey_Pee

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE(xkarenx @ Feb 1 2006, 02:03 PM)
Mines is on Friday however we are only doing the writing prelim and not the computer one yet. We are doing the computer one later. I think it's because we haven't covered enough computer stuff to do it yet? Not quite sure though.

View Post

We're in exactly the same position, although, our class is shared between 2 teachers (2 periods for theory and 4 for PC work). Our practical teacher has just left the school and been replaced, so we finished all of IFTM, and Outcomes 1-3 in theory, so in a sense we're ahead of ourselves there but behind in the practical work. Our prelims are much earlier than usual too!

Mine is tomorrow, fingers crossed. I just realised, I wasn't too sure what the paper looked like. I've got an idea of what to do. Two sections, one for questions you must do, and the second section where you pick 2 from 5 questions in an extended response. Is this just like the Business Management exam but condensed (And obviously for Admin!)?

xkarenx

Posted 02 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

Mines is tomorrow too. I'm so not ready for it I've hardly studied.. I find Admin stuff hard to take in because it bores me to death haha. I prefer the computer side to the writing but oh well I'll do my best and see what I get. Hopefully there is two 20 mark worth section of questions that I find I can answer.. I had Computing today so I only have a little of tonight to look over Admin.

xkarenx

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:30 PM

It went better than I expected... I managed to answer all the questions anyway without struggling really.. a boy in my class did all 5 questions in section 2! Daft guy he had no idea it was only 2 you were to do. I don't know how he managed.

xkarenx

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

Well, got my results today and I did worse than I expected actually I only got 52% for the writing. I will probably fail the final exam. Go me.

Ally

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE(xkarenx @ Feb 15 2006, 06:20 PM)
I will probably fail the final exam.

View Post

You probably will if you go into the exam thinking that. rolleyes.gif

Nathan

Posted 15 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Feb 15 2006, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE(xkarenx @ Feb 15 2006, 06:20 PM)
I will probably fail the final exam.

View Post

You probably will if you go into the exam thinking that. rolleyes.gif

View Post

how true

think positive!!! biggrin.gif

celticfcz

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

my schools prelim results were disastrous! I only got 35% overall. I passed the KU but only got like 10 for the computing paper( that is very bad i know!). I spend to much time doing a certain part(database) and dont even get time to get on to the other parts, i have to work on my timing. Anyway, do you guys think if i work on my IT I will be able to get B?
xThanksx

xXxHeatherxXx

Posted 13 May 2006 - 09:54 AM

Overall, 82% for my prelim. Not bad I thought.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic