Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What did u think of it?? - HSN forum - Page 5

What did u think of it??

82 replies to this topic

#81 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (james1 @ May 15 2004, 09:43 AM)
In terms of your essay question it could produce a sound response. It is disheartening to hear so many candidates twisting essays to attempt to score highly. Please do not do this.

I have not read posts since this point was raised as yet but I have to say this "twisting" fenominon is not our fault. The questions given left us with no choice. I do hope that the questions for next years higher (particularly poetry) will be better as every year till this year ( I have past paper literature questions dating back to 1989) there has been at least two questions that I could do on the poems, drama and prose I have studied without excessive twisting whereas this year both the drama and poetry sections didnt have questions to fit my texts leaving me with no choice but to twist a third choice poem into a question! smile.gif

However you are right, we should not twist! You are all absolutely right!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#82 Indie_Chick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:24 AM

Yeah cnnot believe it was a whole week ago! Found close readong mucheasier than last yrs! Essays seemed alot easier to write(prob because revised harder!LOL!) I did The I mportance of Being Earnest and Tig which seemed to fit in pretty well ah well fingers crossed good luck to you all cool.gif

#83 gaveaway

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 04 June 2004 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Martin @ May 18 2004, 01:39 PM)
The last question was gorgeous. I loved it.

gorgeous...lol ive never heard a question being described like that before. I think ure adjectives are unique u shuld become a songwriter, u wuld b good with your kookiness.
if barbie was so popular then why do u have to buy her friends

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users