• You cannot reply to this topic

Advanced Higher History

dehny

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:55 PM

finished my dissertation. with one word left to spare

will up it when i feel less lazy

bred

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:09 PM

I would wait until after the deadline at least, you don't want anybody stealing it! I would probably wait until the summer actually, in case they were doing their plagiarism searching and found it here (even though you'd put your case forward that dehny on the HSN forum is the same guy that handed in the dissertation it might be a bit of a hassle). I guess it is unlikely that they'd find it here (maybe it wouldn't come up in a search, I'm not sure) - your call though. Looking forward to reading it anyway. My war of two Frances essay has already been moderated so I don't expect any questions about that.

dehny

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE(bred @ Apr 24 2006, 09:09 PM) View Post

I would wait until after the deadline at least, you don't want anybody stealing it! I would probably wait until the summer actually, in case they were doing their plagiarism searching and found it here (even though you'd put your case forward that dehny on the HSN forum is the same guy that handed in the dissertation it might be a bit of a hassle). I guess it is unlikely that they'd find it here (maybe it wouldn't come up in a search, I'm not sure) - your call though. Looking forward to reading it anyway. My war of two Frances essay has already been moderated so I don't expect any questions about that.

deadline for all dissertations to be posted to SQA is thursday, but ill leave it anyway

id have the strongest case if it came to proving im dehny, as my second name is dehn laugh.gif

bred

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE(dehny @ Dec 27 2005, 11:08 PM) View Post

yeah ive read it thanks though

wasnt worth the bus trip up the road to borrow it hehe

I had a look at it down the library today. Pretty massive book.

• (2 Page %s of %s)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic