Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
HBM Archive 2004-2005 - HSN forum - Page 15

HBM Archive 2004-2005

382 replies to this topic

#281 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:golf, food<br />im amazing and sexy :)

Posted 02 June 2005 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE(Allan @ Jun 2 2005, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 2 2005, 08:07 PM)
I am so good at business it scares me, lol
Na i got 100% in the prelim- no revision

View Post

Excuse me for going off topic, but incase you hadn't realised this forum is to help people not to brag about how scary you are.

View Post

OK ill help some1- fire away the quesitons ladies and gentlemen...let the Meister do the typin!
User Banned.

#282 Ross

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

Lets just see how the REAL exam goes ohmy.gif)

#283 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Jun 2 2005, 08:18 PM)
Is that right boss man but see instead of being a complete <insert rude word of choice> could u actually try maybe adding something to a conversation rather than detracting from it

View Post

QUOTE(Allan @ Jun 2 2005, 09:12 PM)

View Post

Excuse me for going off topic, but incase you hadn't realised this forum is to help people not to brag about how scary you are.

View Post

Thank you Dave and Allan! I couldnt agree more! I am a little nervous about BM for tomoz and the remarks of sum1 are NOT helping much! mad.gif

#284 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:25 AM

Good luck everyone for this afternoon! Lets hope it's a good paper!
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#285 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:27 AM

I am not doing BM but I would like to wish everyone who is the best of luck!

I will think about you while I am relaxing at home with no more exams. Actually I wont because I am working in two hours.

Good luck!

#286 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Well, i love music, I play guitar as a pass time and muck about on drums, I like funk, punk, rock etc etc the list goes on. <br />Hopefully going to Uni this year, Strathclyde Business School, look out for me =P<br />what other interests,... hmm... got lots, but cant remember =D.... later

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE(Floorball Maniac @ Jun 3 2005, 09:27 AM)
I am not doing BM but I would like to wish everyone who is the best of luck!

I will think about you while I am relaxing at home with no more exams. Actually I wont because I am working in two hours.

Good luck!

View Post

cheers thumbsup.gif

#287 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE(superstar @ Jun 2 2005, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE(Dave @ Jun 2 2005, 08:18 PM)
Is that right boss man but see instead of being a complete <insert rude word of choice> could u actually try maybe adding something to a conversation rather than detracting from it

View Post

QUOTE(Allan @ Jun 2 2005, 09:12 PM)

View Post

View Post

Thank you Dave and Allan! I couldnt agree more! I am a little nervous about BM for tomoz and the remarks of sum1 are NOT helping much! mad.gif

View Post

I have to agree. I hate people who have big heads - you may be great at a subject, but there is no need to brag about it. Some people here are nervous and worried about this exam because they find it hard.
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#288 Laurz

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:33 AM

[quote=Allan,Jun 2 2005, 08:12 PM]
[quote=TheMesiter,Jun 2 2005, 08:07 PM]I am so good at business it scares me, lol
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

Does ne1 actually give a s**t? I worked so hard for the prelim cos i had both ma crash highers in 1 day and i got 75% and i was rly proud of that. It's worth more to get a good grade that you've worked hard for than to get a brilliant grade that you've done nothing for.

#289 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:37 AM

It ain't hard not to revise! The ones who put in the effort and achieve should be proud!

#290 stevon

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:40 AM

Good luck everyone. I was confident for BM, but I've not done much revision and I went out last night and I feel pretty hungover sad.gif!

#291 Ross

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:12 AM

Tisk! Going out on an exam nite. hehe. I relaxed at home with a bottle of vodka. Was so glad psychology was over with i had to have a drink or 7.

Feeling okay tho, lets just get this exam over then I can party on down for my friends 18th tonight ohmy.gif)

GOOD LUCK ALL!

#292 AmAnDa

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Gymnastics, watching TV, listening to music, shopping

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:27 AM

Yeah Good Luck everyone!! biggrin.gif

user posted image
(`'.(`'. .').')
x..*...x....Amanda loves Craig....x...*..x
(.'(.' `'.)`'.)

#293 Laurz

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:42 AM

Thanks very much for all your advice smile.gif twas very much appreciated! I went to the doctor who wrote a letter to the SQA ppl n now im about 2 head off n do my bestest not 2 fail. Unfortunately iv only revised unit 1 - so we g2 cross our fingers tht it comes up!
Thanks agen 4 the advice - n good luck 2 everyone!!!
xxx

#294 Ross

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:57 AM

Well, an hour to go!
After the exam feel free to use this board to moan about the paper & the questions hehe. I probably will.

Good luck to everyone. Let us all know how you got on.

Ross

#295 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:59 PM

I felt it went fine. I chose question 3 and 5 for my essays. Only question that I felt that I only half-answered was the wholesaler one.

#296 NYPD

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:05 PM

I thought the case study was shit, basically due to the topic not being related to an exact business. Also, the fact I forgot the timings and did it in 50-55 minutes didn't help!

Essays - did 4 and 5.

Messed up a bit on the 9 marker on question 4 - didn't put quality circles etc ... just TQM and other stuff that i'm not sure will get marks.

Argh, hopefully done enough to get my A though.

#297 metal_monkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i thought the case study was straight forward enough, then some essay questions were a little hazy but part from that all good biggrin.gif hoping for a b, praying for an a tongue.gif

#298 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

It was okay but I basically looked at 2,3 and 5 as the easiest. And I picked 2, I now wish I had done 3 but nothing can be done about that now.

#299 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

overall i think it went okay.The case study was a tad boring tho! I mean who is interested about fish!? definetly not me thats for sure!!lol. I am the same as Scott, i only think i answered half of the wholesaler question! For section 2 i picked questions 3 and 5 simply because i thought they were easy and i felt i knew all the information that was needed to answer the questions!!

Overall i am a happy girl!

and sooooooooo relieved that all my exams r now over! yay!!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
beast

#300 onlycowdenfanhere

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

I thought the exam was pretty straight forward to be honest! Nothing extremely difficult in it and I managed to answer the questions in good time. I done Qs 1 and 2. I think I'm the only person to do question 1, was it just me that thought it was easy...hope not! tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users