eddiehosea's Content

There have been 2 items by eddiehosea (Search limited from 02-October 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4649 Music

Posted by eddiehosea on 11 June 2004 - 07:27 PM in Revision and Exams

QUOTE (fearfactor47 @ Jun 11 2004, 06:24 PM)
By the way - this is a great site - keep up the good work and if anybody wants help from an old chemistry teacher with an addled brain I will be checking this regularly!
email edwinhosea@lineone.net

I sat Int 2 Chemistry in S5 (just sat exam there), I could have done with some help as my Chemistry teacher was hopeless! He didn't teach us on the board, we simply got folders with blank words and we had to fill them in sad.gif

I hope I've passed my exam!

Thanks for the offer tongue.gif

Please don't criticize your teachers! Believe me, all the teachers I know work pretty bloomin hard for their students!
Here's hoping you have performed well enough in the exam as well!

#4641 Music

Posted by eddiehosea on 11 June 2004 - 05:27 PM in Revision and Exams

QUOTE (George @ May 28 2004, 10:41 PM)
I agree with welop on the classical music. The Enigma variations are nice, as are the Sea Pictures. Apart from that, I like Chopin piano music - it's very relaxing and there's a sort of logic to it. Also, if you see the score it looks almost as good as it sounds biggrin.gif

Another thing I'm fond of is musicals, though they're perhaps not the best for studying to. I've listened to the sountrack of Wicked probably more than is healthy, as well as Frank Wildhorn's Scarlet Pimpernel and Jekyll & Hyde.

I will listen to (almost) anything though. Some other favourites are Jamie Cullum, Norah Jones, Katie Melua, Michael Buble, Peter Cincotti and Eva Cassidy.

Not exactly the 'coolest' playlist, but there you go tongue.gif

Good God George. Never even realised you were a fan of Chopin! His piano concertos are fantastic - second movements in them are completely trance inducing! As for Elgar - he wrote some nice tunes as well.
As for the others - I have Jamie Cullums "twenty something" (kids got me it for Xmas), and Katie Melua "Call off the search" (birthday) - fanastic! Actually, Katie is quite pretty isn't she!
By the way - this is a great site - keep up the good work and if anybody wants help from an old chemistry teacher with an addled brain I will be checking this regularly!
email edwinhosea@lineone.net