coolncleo's Content

There have been 133 items by coolncleo (Search limited from 21-January 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#54277 JOBS

Posted by coolncleo on 15 September 2005 - 06:11 PM in Student Life

QUOTE(strosek911 @ Nov 26 2004, 08:58 PM)
i want 2 go on to uni and study for accounts.

rite now im working as a salesman at comet  tongue.gif

View Post

oohhh a lot o ma mates work in comet, sexy new uniforms! lol!! sorry just a random thought there, anyway am hoping to finish uni as a dietitian and then go on to be a sports dietitian, hopefully in the rugby section of sport.

#54276 "pharmacy: registered:"

Posted by coolncleo on 15 September 2005 - 06:08 PM in Course Choices

it basically means u are registered to practise as a pharmacist once you have finished your course

#53513 Help needed

Posted by coolncleo on 10 September 2005 - 10:41 AM in New Sixth Years

research printers, cause we were told by the school to use the same printer as last yrs did, cause they were cheap!!! NOT!!!!! we totally just called tons and tons of people and got a really good deal!
we also had a great advantage of a guy in our year who was amazing with drawing and graphics, so he did alot of the design work, making the price of the book drop dramatically

#53510 Anyone going to Robert Gordon University

Posted by coolncleo on 10 September 2005 - 10:27 AM in Course Choices

just got back from my hol, and had all my accommodation stuff and freshers week stuff, looks good!! is anyone stay in st peters halls??

#51919 Anyone going to Robert Gordon University

Posted by coolncleo on 28 August 2005 - 02:44 PM in Course Choices

i know i have accommodation but not a clue which halls, which is starting to worry me a little now since am going on holiday on wed, and don't know what i all need to get 4 uni, so if anyone has the list of stuff they were posted out, could they email me it please?!!!

#50357 Anyone going to Robert Gordon University

Posted by coolncleo on 19 August 2005 - 07:41 PM in Course Choices

cool cool!!!!! ahhh am so excited!! cnt wait!!! c u there no doubt!!

#50203 Anyone going to Robert Gordon University

Posted by coolncleo on 18 August 2005 - 10:45 AM in Course Choices

I am going to RGU, will be in same part as you too, am doing nutrition and dietetics, are you at school hill for pharmacy??!!

i just found out today that i was in!!! so now i am mega mega hyper, n i gotta go in n work now too mad.gif

#50201 New Higher Psychology

Posted by coolncleo on 18 August 2005 - 10:41 AM in Other

everyone in my year that did it either got a C or D, yet most o us got As n Bs in prelim!!!

#46767 Today

Posted by coolncleo on 02 August 2005 - 10:02 PM in Exam Results 2005

but think about it, how much worse would it be if you had to wait til next year to get the results!!!! lol!!!!!

good luck all, am sure no one needs it though, i have full confidence that everyone will do just fine!!!

#46758 Today

Posted by coolncleo on 02 August 2005 - 09:52 PM in Exam Results 2005

well i wasnt nervous until i read this thread..... now i just want them now, right this minute, am excited in a way too cause when you think about it its gonna determine the whole o ur life, now thats gotta be exciting!! wink.gif

#41618 Summer work

Posted by coolncleo on 13 July 2005 - 09:18 PM in Student Life

well i was lukin for a full time job, aswel as ma part time at woolies, BUT for the past month been wrkin constantly at woolies, last week i did 38hrs, this wk its 40hrs, on fri am wrkin at mid day n then we close at 5 30pm, then stay til 7pm, everyone else goes away n me n entertainment boss stay n then at 11pm michael comes in, open shop at midnight, boss comes in at 1am, n depending on how busy it is hopefulyl finish by 2am AND why!..................... all because of the harry potter book!!! mental, seriously considerin on goin to visit people in whsmiths like 2 doors away who r also doin the same and c if any o them actually wanna b there n then cause a revolt!!! lol!!! heeheee!!

#36154 Text

Posted by coolncleo on 19 June 2005 - 09:28 PM in General Chat

ma mate got a random text saying who is this, n she was like wot, her fone had somehow sent a message to some random number, it was in the sent items and everything... no one had touched it and she didnt have a clue.... then to make it worse she found out that this guy lived in edinburgh and just so happened to know her flat mate...... so i was like well it was ur flat mate that sent the text.... wrong her flat mate didnt have this guys no cause they didnt get on!!! how strange!!!!!

#36144 Funny things you have done in your sleep...

Posted by coolncleo on 19 June 2005 - 09:09 PM in General Chat

one of my friends fell asleep the day and sneezed in her sleep i was in fits!!!

#36141 Holidays

Posted by coolncleo on 19 June 2005 - 09:04 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Allana @ Jun 18 2005, 10:25 PM)
When/where is everyone going on holiday this year? I'm going to Halkidiki in Greece for 2 weeks on the 8th of july - oh how i'm counting the days! biggrin.gif

View Post

oh i went there a couple o years back! had a tropical storm when we were there was awesome!! oh n the streets at night have markets on them they are amazing fun!!!!!!!!!

am going to lanzarote, the 1st week in september with ma mates should be alot of fun but prob a mess at the same time!! i then got a week to get ready to go to uni!! not very well planned wacko.gif

#35760 Leaver's Ball

Posted by coolncleo on 17 June 2005 - 04:08 AM in Student Life

QUOTE(gogs @ Jun 16 2005, 04:36 PM)

It's tonight infact, but it's for 6th years only and 'outsiders' have to be invited as a date by a 6th year.

Gogs

View Post

yeh thats wot ours was too!!
i got another dance tonite, wot gets called "the ball" due to common riding!! but i suppose none o u lot will have a clue wot that is?

#35449 Leaver's Ball

Posted by coolncleo on 14 June 2005 - 08:47 PM in Student Life

lol well...... prom the actually prom was quiet since there aint alot o people in our yr and some people didnt come!! but it was really good fun!! the after party was COLD!!
it appeared to be warmer outside than inside the barn!! but yeh fun, now i appear to av totally lost my voice!!! blink.gif

#35217 Leaver's Ball

Posted by coolncleo on 13 June 2005 - 02:18 PM in Student Life

everyones proms sound so posh!!! lol ours is in our skool hall, mainly cause its cheap, and we are the ones who gotta pay for it all, but we are gonna totally doll it up! then we have an after party and its gonna be in a barn!!!???? bad idea, as just now its raining!!! funny that was raining at our after party at crimbo too, although it was inside had a lot of problems with ex pupils turning up and causing crap once again so alot o us were outside, getting rid of them!!!!! hopefully tho this yr wont be the 3rd time in a row that they do it cause that would suck!!!!!

#35203 Leaver's Ball

Posted by coolncleo on 13 June 2005 - 08:45 AM in Student Life

Well i got my prom tonite!!!! totally unorganised for it!!!! but hey!!! am looking forward to the after party more, but i am going to be shattered its been a long long weekend!!

#34901 RGU

Posted by coolncleo on 10 June 2005 - 09:15 PM in Course Choices

Yeahhhhh sum1 else!!!! biggrin.gif

#34751 Phobias

Posted by coolncleo on 09 June 2005 - 07:20 PM in General Chat

CLOWNS!!! oh my goodness i hate them.... theres a circus in our town at the mo, and all my mates wanted to go 4 a laugh, i was like there is no way, i just couldnt do it like

#34741 RGU

Posted by coolncleo on 09 June 2005 - 06:26 PM in Course Choices

nutrition and dietetics!!!!

#34618 RGU

Posted by coolncleo on 08 June 2005 - 10:14 PM in Course Choices

So far i know 2 people that are going!!!!

Am so lonely oh so lonely.... i have nobody..... yeh il shut up tongue.gif

#34405 RGU

Posted by coolncleo on 07 June 2005 - 10:16 PM in Course Choices

Is anyone going to RGU???

#34279 Do you have to go to other schools for AH subjects

Posted by coolncleo on 07 June 2005 - 02:04 PM in New Sixth Years

We do AH in most subjects i think, as long as you make double sure witht he teacher before putting it down on your choice sheet, and aslong as there is at least 2 people wanting to do it and enough teachers to teach it its fine!

#33782 Learn from my mistakes

Posted by coolncleo on 05 June 2005 - 08:58 AM in General Chat

Well this is me just in from last nite!!!! kinda sober now like, had my mates 18th then we went out then sumhow went to another party after n then got bus at 8!!!! man i needd sleep!!!
But learnin from ur mistakes...... dont go n get drunk, n then meet ur drunk ex!!!!! bad idea!!! ooopppssssssss blink.gif