Grant =)'s Content

There have been 7 items by Grant =) (Search limited from 24-September 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#101891 Essay Help

Posted by Grant =) on 11 April 2009 - 01:06 PM in English

Hey smile.gif

"Writing as if you were an Elizabethan gentleman, you are going to compose a letter to a close friend or relative describing a performance of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" which you have attended at the Globe Theatre. In your letter you should describe your visit to the theatre and go on to write about the play in some detail (the characters, setting and themes)."

Can you tell me if I should describe the journey, then just write what happened in the play in chronological order and describe character, setting and theme as I go along or wether I should write about the journey, then write a couple of paragraphs each about character, setting and theme along with a brief synopsis?

I'm only in second year (doing higher maths) but needing help with this smile.gif

#101803 Variation Q.

Posted by Grant =) on 01 March 2009 - 10:20 AM in Mathematics

Thanks. smile.gif

#101801 Variation Q.

Posted by Grant =) on 27 February 2009 - 05:56 PM in Mathematics

Hello there.

Can someone help me with this Q.

The number of letters, N, which can be typed on a sheet of paper varies inversely as the square of the size, S, of the letters used.
The size of the letters used is doubled. What effect does this have on the number of letters that can be typed on the sheet of paper?

I know N (variation symbol) 1/S2, which means N=k/S2, but don't know the effect.

#101792 Question....

Posted by Grant =) on 25 February 2009 - 07:22 PM in Chemistry

Hey smile.gif

I'm doing SG Chem, and got this Q.

From your knowledge of acids and alkalis, what type of substance would indigestion remedies be? Can you name any of these remedies?

I know that you'd use an alkali, but can you help me.

huh.gif

#101743 Computing & Info Systems - whats the difference?

Posted by Grant =) on 04 February 2009 - 04:46 PM in New Fifth Years

Hey there. smile.gif Just wondering, what exactly is the difference between computing and info systems?

#101672 Re-sitting Standard Grades

Posted by Grant =) on 24 December 2008 - 10:40 AM in Revision and Exams

I wish they'd let us take SG's at the end of third year. They are making us do standard grade English over 3 years, even though our whole class have basically finished the course by the end of second, with straight 1's.

Plus we've got course choice soon - and we're forced to do stuff we don't want to.

#101671 Taking Economics...

Posted by Grant =) on 23 December 2008 - 07:00 PM in Economics

Hey. I'm a 2nd Year, doing course choices atm, but doing Higher Maths this year, and wondering whether Economics is available as a Standard Grade option? I'm not sure whether economics is available as an option, but I want to be an Economist, so I'm stuffed if I can't take it to Higher. blink.gif