achef's Content

There have been 5 items by achef (Search limited from 30-June 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#101578 Can I study higher biology and human biology?

Posted by achef on 30 October 2008 - 07:42 PM in Biology

Hi,
Not sure about whether or not what your friend says is true . I am however pretty certain that the only part that the courses overlap is with the first unit . In both the first unit is about cell ultrastructure etc but the other two units are completely different ( as far as i know - i did higher human last year and remember my teacher talking about this ). Hope this helps !

#101466 What books is everyone reading ?

Posted by achef on 26 June 2008 - 03:30 PM in English

Hiya !

I've got to read 'Lanark' by Alasdair Gray and the teacher hasnt really decided the second yet ! Just wondered what books everyone was having to read ?????????

#101382 NATO

Posted by achef on 24 May 2008 - 06:00 PM in Modern Studies

Hi,

Hopefully someone will be able to help with my question .I read somewhere that NATO helps Eastern European countries financially but am not sure how ? Is it just because they share the cost of defence or something else ???????

Would be really happy if someone could help !

P.S has anyones teachers had any ideas on what questions may come up for paper 1 this year ??

#101033 Redox equations !

Posted by achef on 28 April 2008 - 03:50 PM in Chemistry

Thanks ! Know how to do the questions now ! biggrin.gif

#101028 Redox equations !

Posted by achef on 26 April 2008 - 09:55 PM in Chemistry

Just wondered if anyone could help me as i'm totally clueless about these ! unsure.gif

I'm not sure how you know if an equation is a reduction or oxidation as ive seen past paper questions where you need to select the ion electron equation from a redox eqation that represents either a reduction or oxidation reaction !

An explanation would be much appreciated !