Princess V's Content

There have been 14 items by Princess V (Search limited from 09-August 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96295 Question

Posted by Princess V on 23 April 2007 - 10:05 AM in Business Management

if you give more than 2 answers that are correct you will only be awarded for 2 marks, but i don't think you'll be penelised..

#94647 Video games anyone?

Posted by Princess V on 08 March 2007 - 08:00 PM in General Chat

I got a nintendo wii!!!!!

The best thing that's been invented since sliced bread. Sooooooo addictive!!!

#94582 5th year

Posted by Princess V on 06 March 2007 - 03:02 PM in New Fifth Years

hey, i'm in fifth year and doing 5 highers: Business Management, Geography, English, Human Biology and Graphic Communication. Finding Geography a doddle since i did SG, and finding english my best subject!!

#94561 2007 Prelim

Posted by Princess V on 05 March 2007 - 11:36 AM in English

I got a C in English with 53% which i'm particulary happy with cos there is a rumour at my school that only 10 people in the senior school that passed English.

#94483 Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by Princess V on 02 March 2007 - 05:00 PM in General Chat

*waves* hi!! I'm Princess V!!!

I'm at Portlethen Academy in the almighty city of Aberdeen!! I'm studying for 5 highers: human biology, english, graphic communication, business management and geography. So far it's all been a right old laugh(!)
And that's me in a nutshell, oh and i also like music and i'm also in my school's ceilidh band^^

#94465 What's On Your Mind

Posted by Princess V on 02 March 2007 - 10:21 AM in General Chat

*raises hand* I haven't watched skins yet!!

#94431 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Princess V on 01 March 2007 - 05:19 PM in General Chat

Last film i watched was Hot Fuzz, quite funny and also quite gory...rate it 9/10.

I also saw Bridget Jones^^ Coolest chick flick ever!!

#94427 Higher ---> Int 2 maths

Posted by Princess V on 01 March 2007 - 05:02 PM in New Fifth Years

I'm sure when you get to the real exam they'll go okay cos all my prelims were in one week and i concentrated so hard on one subject all my other subjects seem to fail me so don't worry i'm in the same boat as you!!

Work as hard as you can in class, revise in the evening and when the exams come round the corner it will be worth it!!

#94414 Higher ---> Int 2 maths

Posted by Princess V on 01 March 2007 - 11:05 AM in New Fifth Years

i failed my higher human biology but unfortunately there is no int2 so i have to remain at the level that i am at already. I can't afford to drop the subject completely because i have applied to go to uni after 5th year and i need all the highers i can get (that's 5)

#94387 What's On Your Mind

Posted by Princess V on 28 February 2007 - 04:37 PM in General Chat

I wanted to make my own cards so i went to a craft shop and looked at some of the card and stuff, realised i didn't have enough money and went and bought wool and knitted a scarf instead....woop!! Keeps me nice and cosy!!

#94313 What's On Your Mind

Posted by Princess V on 26 February 2007 - 04:37 PM in General Chat

But isn't sometimes making your own a wee bit more expensive?? ^^

#94303 Crash Higher for BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Posted by Princess V on 26 February 2007 - 09:49 AM in Business Management

Yeah, me not revising was probably it. All my prelims were in the same week so it was a bit of a rush to revise anyway.

#94286 Critical Essays

Posted by Princess V on 25 February 2007 - 01:07 PM in English

Hi,

What worked for me was saying them over and over again. If you say them out loud rather than in your head it kinda works (even thought you look a tad bit silly)

#94285 Crash Higher for BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Posted by Princess V on 25 February 2007 - 01:03 PM in Business Management

Hi, i'm new so i was just having a nosey about.

Higher Business Management is okay, but requires some hard work. I took it for SG and found it quite straightforward but when i did my bus man prelim it was a whole other story. But i'm sure you'll do fine.