charmed_byjohn's Content

There have been 5 items by charmed_byjohn (Search limited from 28-November 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96423 Question

Posted by charmed_byjohn on 30 April 2007 - 10:57 AM in Business Management

This is proably stupid and no one will get this but i am sitting my marketing & operation nab on thurday and one of the questions is 'what are the benefits of target marketing for consumers. I can find target marketing for the organisation but nothing for the consumer can someone please help i have looked everywhere....

#96325 Crash Higher for BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Posted by charmed_byjohn on 24 April 2007 - 11:29 AM in Business Management

QUOTE(sunny geek @ Jan 29 2007, 05:06 PM) View Post
H i am taking business management next year (sixth) as a crash higher I am not sure that what kind of subject is this. I am finding higher Economics VERY hard unsure.gif . please help if u do business management.

regards
me

its not hard i have done it this year and to be honest all of its just revsion and a lot of it. Our teacher just keeps giving us notes not that thats a bad thing cos there easier to understand than the huge book.

#96324 2006 Past Paper

Posted by charmed_byjohn on 24 April 2007 - 11:25 AM in Information Systems

QUOTE(Switch @ Apr 23 2007, 03:33 PM) View Post
Want my hard copy? I sat the actual exam. biggrin.gif

thanx v much for offering but i asked the teacher at my school and she sent an email and they sent the paper through

but thanx for offering. Did you find it hard??

#96211 2006 Past Paper

Posted by charmed_byjohn on 19 April 2007 - 09:43 AM in Information Systems

Hey just wondering if anyone has the past paper for 2006 lost my copy any1 have it in pdf or word

#84049 What's On Your Mind

Posted by charmed_byjohn on 15 June 2006 - 11:47 AM in General Chat

my exam results come on the 6 of August and i'm so stressed and i cant do anything to take my mind of them anybody got any ideas ?????