ice_illusion's Content

There have been 462 items by ice_illusion (Search limited from 12-August 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#100058 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 08 August 2007 - 05:45 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 8 2007, 09:26 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Scott @ Aug 7 2007, 11:31 PM) View Post
I've got a date tomorrow night with a girl from Ladieswear.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

Scott likes a gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!

I am going on an all day binge-drinking session with my workmates. I should go get ready, but instead have cracked open the Kopparberg. Yes, bar wenches start drinking at 9:30am. We are a classy bunch.

Is this wrong?

Yes, waitresses don't get up til after that. tongue.gif At least on their days off anyway.

We'd ran out of beer today at work. There was a distinct lack of people working.

#100044 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 10:03 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(F.J @ Aug 7 2007, 04:49 PM) View Post
Each to their own I guess...I originally wanted to breed gerbils but apparently the technician wasn't too enthralled by the idea. I wonder why! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Now that would have been a good investigation. It involves staying indoors.

#100035 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 03:42 PM in General Chat

Aah.

I choose to go into a field and count worms and bugs. A forest with flowers sounds like heaven to me.

#100033 AH Biology after taking Higher Human

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 02:19 PM in Biology

Well, the physiology unit would have been a breeze for you, it wasn't exactly hard even though I had to learn the parts of the heart cardiac cycle which you guys already knew. But it's your choice.

#100032 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 02:16 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(F.J @ Aug 7 2007, 01:32 PM) View Post
Ha!

I no longer have to traipse into forests and count flowers.

I mean, who chooses to do that?

Why were you anyway?

#100029 just wondering if anyone could help me..

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 12:13 PM in After School

Send and email explaining what you're like to do the way of the department. Or phone them, that might be quicker if yu don't mind phones.

#100028 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 12:11 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Aug 7 2007, 12:53 PM) View Post
Erm...wild guess here, but...Summer School students? tongue.gif

I shouldn't encourage you but laugh.gif

#100027 Official Exam Results 2007 Thread!

Posted by ice_illusion on 07 August 2007 - 12:09 PM in Exam Results 2007

1. What you got.
AH bio - A
AH chem - A
AH maths - B
higher geo - A

2. Did you meet your expectations?
Exceeded. But I met my offer, oh yes. And I got As in my investigation subjects so those investigats were almost
worth it. And I passed maths, which I was only staying in for the lollies, banter and boys (and grudgingly that offer)

3. If not will you appeal?
no need

4. What are you plans now?
Umm, get up?

5. How do you plan on celebrating?
No idea. I'm either buying myself some Doc Martins or a digital camera, Possibly both becuause that means I just met my scholarship as well. YES!!

#99988 Grade Boundaries?

Posted by ice_illusion on 06 August 2007 - 03:11 PM in Exam Results 2007

I have a feeling it'll be sometime in the Autum.

Go enjoy the last of summer.

Edit:

I read marking instructions.

#99987 SQA Results Online

Posted by ice_illusion on 06 August 2007 - 02:49 PM in Exam Results 2007

I found my letter. With my password on.

*cries*

Why does the system have to be so stupid, even my bank account online is easier to get back into when I'm locked out.

#99975 SQA Results Online

Posted by ice_illusion on 06 August 2007 - 10:58 AM in Exam Results 2007

QUOTE(Sammie @ Aug 6 2007, 11:29 AM) View Post
Am I the only one STILL getting errors?

Have you tried going through the SQA site? Like not going straight to the link but going to the SQA site and clicking on their link.

#99961 SQA Results Online

Posted by ice_illusion on 06 August 2007 - 08:06 AM in Exam Results 2007

Why o why o why didn't I sign up for texts.

I've gone and locked meself out the account. sad.gif

#99930 SQA Results Online

Posted by ice_illusion on 05 August 2007 - 11:07 PM in Exam Results 2007

Yup, good luck everyone.

#99925 SQA Results Online

Posted by ice_illusion on 05 August 2007 - 03:58 PM in Exam Results 2007

I think they're going up sometime in the morning, not sure how early.

#99915 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 04 August 2007 - 06:33 PM in General Chat

That was nice of them. Theres so many tourists round here just now the neds have went into hiding.

#99913 Exam Results 2007

Posted by ice_illusion on 03 August 2007 - 09:52 PM in Exam Results 2007

I have a funeral the same day as I get results. sad.gif Doubley awful.

And I didn't realise it was Monday, I thought we were getting the online ones Tuesday or Wednesday.

#99912 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 03 August 2007 - 09:50 PM in General Chat

JK Rowling was in my work today!!!! ohmy.gif tongue.gif

It took me ages to realise though, quite disapointed with myself. I realised she was a someone when I took her jacket and it was Chloe, very nice. And I was trying to work out who the guy she was with was (he looked more like he should be famous than her) before someone mentioned Miss Rowling.

#99854 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 23 July 2007 - 03:58 PM in General Chat

I don't know. Their mum was either called Avril or April. And they lived either in Californa or Florida and moved to somewhere like Montana. Can't really remember the details.

I haven't had any emails for two days. Which is wierd. Hmm.

#99837 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 22 July 2007 - 07:42 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(tuppence @ Jul 20 2007, 01:07 AM) View Post
Aw man. I can't believe I've only just worken up from my post-work "nap".

This means I've missed 'Nazi Pop Twins' on Channel 4 - gutted!

And I have to be up in four hours. GRRRRNYARFGHRARGH. I never thought working in a pub would involve such early starts and long shifts.

Forgot to reply to this.
I saw half of that. The name didn't quite suit the program but it was quite interesting. I feel a bit sorry for the twins though, it was their mum that was the Nazi/white supremist, the twins just didn't really know any better and have to live with their mum so just go along with it. Their mum was weird. Kind of felt sorry for her too but shes a bit evil.

#99835 Photo Thread

Posted by ice_illusion on 22 July 2007 - 07:38 PM in General Chat

Those pictures are AMAZING.

Now I just need to persuade my mum to give me a nice little digital camera for my going away to uni present instead of a waterproof jacket.

#99813 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 21 July 2007 - 04:34 PM in General Chat

I was going to go into a bookshop and buy a different book. I even went shopping when i thought it was meant to be out. But that was yesterday. People kept saying Friday, 12. Oh well, look what I did get:
Shoeee, and it looks even sillier IRL. I was on sale. And I quite like it although people give me funny looks when I wear them.

#99759 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 17 July 2007 - 11:01 PM in General Chat

Hah!
We're talking about the weather. Exciting day for everyone then?

#99756 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 17 July 2007 - 10:09 PM in General Chat

Rainy!?! Are you joking? This has been the hottest, sunniest day yet. I can't even go to sleep cos it's too hot. The people walking about it hotpants and crop tops only looked stupid becuase of their surroundings, fitted the weather fine.

#99723 What's On Your Mind

Posted by ice_illusion on 11 July 2007 - 03:49 PM in General Chat

I was over in Blue 5. It was on the other side of the hill, about as far away from the areana and campsite exit it was possible to get simultaniously.
Wasn't me that choose it. We left at 10, got there about lunchtime. We then tried to carry three crates of beer, two crates of cans, a huge packet of waters (I told them not to bring water but did they listen?), various bottles of alchol, ten million packs of pringles, more bacon than I have ever seen in my life and a sack of rolls as well as all the camping gear and couldn't so I sat in the pouring rain for a few hours with pulled muscles trying to keep everything dry while an advance party went ahead and put up the tents.

You may have seen us if you were walking to the campsite at the point of heaviest rain. I think we were at the carpark end of the north dropoff point. Three people hiding under umberallas with bin bags over our stuff.

I didn't loose weight which is pretty surprising. By the time I got home I was shaking due to lack of food, I barely ate anything and walked for miles and miles.

#99722 Edinburgh Accomodation applications

Posted by ice_illusion on 11 July 2007 - 03:38 PM in Student Life

I've applied but I haven't, although that could be something to do with Edinburgh being my insurance. The boyfriend hasn't mentioned anything about being allocated a place and he's firm though.