Isla from Banff's Content

There have been 168 items by Isla from Banff (Search limited from 08-December 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#91447 Holidays

Posted by Isla from Banff on 02 December 2006 - 12:00 AM in General Chat

Going to Zambia again next year hopefully if i can save up the cash from working by butt off at pizza hut!! lol it's a crap job but i love it lol xxxx

#91446 Hiya!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 01 December 2006 - 11:51 PM in General Chat

hey sharon it was nice meeting you as well! it's good to be back on hsn lol xxxx

#91322 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 28 November 2006 - 05:35 PM in General Chat

Hard candy - a generous 3 out of 10 because of Hayley the teenager who CASTRATES a guy! it's only a wind - up but that's the only good bit!

NeonFlux (i can't spell) - 7 out of 10 because of the action in it and the story behind everything in their world, it's really good like!

Ultraviolet - 9 out opf 10 because of Milla Jokovitch (still can't spell) amazing actress and the film is pretty good as well like, really really good!

#91321 Fave Films

Posted by Isla from Banff on 28 November 2006 - 05:21 PM in General Chat

My favourites are definately:

The Lion King
Save the Last Dance
Take the Lead
Tarzan
Harry Potter 1-4
Lord of the Rings 1-3
X-Men 1-3
Pirates of the Carribean 1+2
Fast and the Furious 1-3
The Pacifier

I think that's it for just now like lol

xxxx

#91319 Hiya!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 28 November 2006 - 05:17 PM in General Chat

Oh my i've been away for a long time lol i just noticed i haven't signed in since June so i just thought i'd say hiya to everyone and welcome to anyone i haven't met yet! Have fun xxxx

#82953 Big Brother 2006

Posted by Isla from Banff on 04 June 2006 - 07:59 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Pammy @ Jun 4 2006, 05:18 PM) View Post

QUOTE(oddbins @ Jun 3 2006, 04:23 PM) View Post

YUS!!! Sezer's gone!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
He was such a w*nker!!!

He was, but I thought he was quite entertaining....I'd have rathered Richard had gone. Mind you, if I had it my way Nikki would have been gone a long time ago

i definately second that like nikki is an annoying little twit!!!!

xx

#82585 Big Brother 2006

Posted by Isla from Banff on 31 May 2006 - 08:00 PM in General Chat

em i think bb needs to put a normal scottish person in that bloody house because all of the scots in that house ever have been weirdo's!!!!!!!! come on bb send in someone normal!!!

xx

#82193 Big Brother 2006

Posted by Isla from Banff on 27 May 2006 - 01:32 PM in General Chat

WOOHOO bye bye bonnie!!! what is the update of what is going to happen on mon night because Davina didn't say anything about it last night!!! How many people have won that golden tickets in the kit kats does anyone know?!

I love Pete!!!!!

xx

#81800 Big Brother 2006

Posted by Isla from Banff on 26 May 2006 - 11:01 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(loved-up-loon @ May 26 2006, 11:43 AM) View Post

Last night... Dawn told them all she had a code laugh.gif how stupid can you get of course big brother heard her! so she got into trouble for contacting the outside world tongue.gif and kept telling them all she was going to leave. and thats about it i think, or what i payed attention to.

thanks anything else interesting happen like?

xx

#81783 Holidays

Posted by Isla from Banff on 26 May 2006 - 09:55 AM in General Chat

I'm going to Zambia for a month this year to see all of my family who live out there and to see my boyfriend so im really really excited i've only got 31 days to go!!!! woohoo roll of 26th june!!

xx

#81776 Big Brother 2006

Posted by Isla from Banff on 26 May 2006 - 09:45 AM in General Chat

Woohoo Smelly Dawn and Annoying Shahbaz are out of the house it's a good thing in the starting place but i keep on missing the 9pm show on channel 4 because of my music practice's like every night so it's poop!!! so what did i miss last night? anyone manage to give me the low down?!

xx

QUOTE(Pammy @ May 25 2006, 09:27 PM) View Post

Yes, but I think he just said that so he looked really sexist and controversial and would be noticed at his big bro audition. He has a nice smile tongue.gif

I think you might be right actually because him and Grace are really close and he is a perfect gent to her so i don't know what is going on on his head lol!!!

I love Pete he is so funny!!!!

xx

#81773 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 26 May 2006 - 09:31 AM in General Chat

Save the Last Dance with Julia Stiles and Sean Patrick Thomas(mmmm he is so hott!!!!). Absolutely amazing film llike loved it!! Definately a 10 out of 10!!!! The story is so modern and unusual yet romantic at the same definately a brilliant watch and Sean Patrick Thomas makes it fantastic!!!

xx

#81771 End Of Exams

Posted by Isla from Banff on 26 May 2006 - 09:19 AM in General Chat

i'm going to get completely wasted with all my friends then get slightly more drunk and walk home to my house in the middle of the countryside then sleep it all off then do the same the next day but my exams don't finish until tuesday so it's not fair lol all my friends are getting drunk now and i have to behave myself!!!

xx

#79767 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 18 May 2006 - 06:49 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ May 17 2006, 08:42 PM) View Post

It's spelt as bilingual. And I haven't watched any foreign films before, but I could do that as I'm used to subtitling, always watching programs with them on, since I'm deaf. tongue.gif And if someone complains and tell me to turn them off, I just tell them to f*ck off because they're essential to my enjoyment. tongue.gif

Okay then i might let you off with that lol!!! It's not my fault i can't spell though it's my dad's. He can't spell to save himself either!!!

xx

#79764 Questions!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 18 May 2006 - 06:40 PM in Mathematics

thanks nathan you got any idea about the rest of them? thanks again

xx

#79551 Questions!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 18 May 2006 - 12:53 PM in Mathematics

Help I'm confused on some questions that I've been practising for the exam tomorrow!!!

question 1

solve 0=3sin(x+30)

question 2

2cos^2x=3/2

question 3

cos(2x-30)=1/(root)2

any help would be really appreicated

xx

#79353 ok this kinda scared me so wander if it works

Posted by Isla from Banff on 17 May 2006 - 08:16 PM in General Chat

I'm tempted by Steve!!! Scary huh?!!!

xx

#79316 Myspace

Posted by Isla from Banff on 17 May 2006 - 07:33 PM in General Chat

i finally got a new one its www.myspace.com/izzle88!!!!!add add me i want some friendz!!!!!

xx

#79315 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 17 May 2006 - 07:23 PM in General Chat

Am i the only person that really doesn't watch any foreign films?! I can't stand having subtitles on films and I'm definately not biligual(if that how you spell it!!!)

xx

#78613 What are you listening to?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 15 May 2006 - 12:56 PM in General Chat

em im listenin to will and grace and my stupid pc hummin away!!!!

xx

#77682 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 10 May 2006 - 07:29 PM in General Chat

I seen Peter Pan on Saturday night or whenever on TV it's really good!!! I'd give it about 8 out of 10 like!!!

I also watched Hook this weekend which is a classic film like!!! Robin Williams is brilliant as Peter!!! Definately a 9 out of 10!!!

xx

#77161 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 05 May 2006 - 07:59 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Sammie @ May 4 2006, 10:57 AM) View Post

Matrix (the 3r done cant remember it) - 3/10

First one was the best....got progrssivly worse from there.

That can be said for most films with a sequal they are always worse compared to the first film!!!

xx

#76878 What are you listening to?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 03 May 2006 - 08:44 AM in General Chat

My stupid guidance teacher harping on about a career in the police force it's like this is our 2nd last period of flg and all she is sayin is about a police force career

xx

#76877 What is...

Posted by Isla from Banff on 03 May 2006 - 08:40 AM in General Chat

I once walked straight into my patio doors a couple of years ago and smashed my face off the glass because i thought the door was open. In my defence my brother had just walked inside and closed the door behind him when i had just told him to leave it open ans the windows had just been cleaned!!!! Lol i'm not the only person to have done that to my patio doors though my uncle and aunt have both done the same thing they just didn't smash their face off it!!! lol

xx

#76876 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 03 May 2006 - 08:18 AM in General Chat

I've been watching the Matrix trilogy on ITV but i can't rate it because i haven't seen the last film yet. It looks good so far and Kneau Reaves makes it so much better lol

xx