catmandoo's Content

There have been 6 items by catmandoo (Search limited from 16-October 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#103130 ART ESSAY

Posted by catmandoo on 17 October 2010 - 11:43 AM in Art

HI GUYS IM DOING HIGHER ART AND IM WONDERIN IF ANYONE HAS AN A STANDARD FORMAT FOR THE ESSAY PART. DOIN ABRAM GAMES AND SAUL BASS

#103129 nab

Posted by catmandoo on 17 October 2010 - 11:41 AM in Mathematics

the question is- the graph of y=3x(x is supposed to b small) is shown in the diagram. write down the equation of the graph of the exponential function of the form y=ax which passes through point (1,-8) hellllppppp please i was off when we done this i have looked everywhere to help me with it but the websites dont make sense. so if you know the answer to the question could you explain how u got the answer and give me a quick explanation of exponential functions. THANK YOU

#103128 month and a half in

Posted by catmandoo on 17 October 2010 - 10:53 AM in Economics

i have to write stuff out alot done that for history and got a 1 i also used a white board which for some reason really helped. also use flashcards get someone to test you and if u cant be bothered sittin writin them out there is an app for you ipod that is a flash card maker it really works all you do when you get it is go on to quizlet.com and create an account and u can create ur own flashcards ir take other people's. hope i helped. Also go onto bbc bitesize if your doin standard grade or higher

#103127 nab

Posted by catmandoo on 17 October 2010 - 10:45 AM in Mathematics

thanks alot you made it look so easy cheers

#103124 2011 Timetable SQA

Posted by catmandoo on 16 October 2010 - 06:24 PM in Revision and Exams

yeah same really hate higher maths too hard

#103123 nab

Posted by catmandoo on 16 October 2010 - 01:06 PM in Mathematics

the question- in a wood one fifth of the existing birds are killed by predators each year but during the nesting session 600 chicks are hatched . there are un birds at the start of a particular year

(a) write down a recurrence relation for un+1, the number of birds at the start of the next year
(b) find the limit of the sequence generated by this recurrence relation and explain what the limit means in the context of this question

PLEASE REPLY SOON IF U KNOW JUST IM STRUGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!