Kevin_Kilbane's Content

There have been 348 items by Kevin_Kilbane (Search limited from 07-August 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41157 CV

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 11 July 2005 - 03:45 PM in General Chat

It's Accounting.

Plus, you should arrange your Education in:

Highers .....

Intermediate 2s.....

Standard Grades: eg. Maths Credit 1

#40992 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 10 July 2005 - 09:43 PM in Student Life

Were you the guy phoning out to houses?

How many classic replies did you get?

#40962 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 10 July 2005 - 05:27 PM in Student Life

Ever since I have started work the join between my neck and spine has been horrendously painfall.

I have to stand up all the time. If I went to the doctors and they confirmed this, could I get a compensation payment wink.gif?

#40934 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 09 July 2005 - 10:26 PM in Student Life

Thats a disgrace Superstar.

I know how you feel though. I don't want to answer back/give a really cheeky comment back because I need the money and I don't want to get involved in any confrontation.

#40923 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 09 July 2005 - 10:02 PM in Student Life

And violence solves what....

#40914 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 09 July 2005 - 09:20 PM in Student Life

Most vertically challenged people make up their lack of height with their aggression/attitude.

#40900 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 09 July 2005 - 08:00 PM in Student Life

Midget.

Its WH.

I'm about 6'2/6'3, so everyone's smaller than me tongue.gif

#40891 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 09 July 2005 - 05:35 PM in Student Life

I hate my job.

I also had some silly woman complaining because I asked her if she needed a bag. Fair enough, she was buying some bulky goods, but it is company policy to ask if customers need a back - I don't make up the policy, so I don't need or want her rubbish.

My manager also moans/gets on at us/shouts/gives us so much hassle. He's a midget (small person symndrome) but I don't need or want his rubbish. I'm now so close to walking out with his comments.

#40509 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 08 July 2005 - 01:32 PM in General Chat

Reading all this rubbish about the police is a good laugh.

The protestors broke into the farmers fields. The police had to get them out incase they got further into Gleneagles. Solution - start wacking the people that don't move.

As for Edinburgh, that march was not planned. The Police had to use heavy handed tactics to ensure everyone followed the law.

#40456 Bomb hits London!

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 07 July 2005 - 09:40 PM in General Chat

I see myself as Glaswegian first.

British/Scottish come next depending on how I'm feeling.

#40331 Glasgow Uni - Picking Courses

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 07 July 2005 - 01:54 PM in General Chat

I got the WEBSURF details and part of my timetable through yesterday.

Not had time to look through it all.

#40324 Bomb hits London!

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 07 July 2005 - 01:06 PM in General Chat

Seems Buchanan Street and Argyle Street were closed off.

Whats Glasgow got - a piss underground system that could be blown up easily, two major train stations, a big bus station, big CBD shopping centre - all easy targets...

#40291 Bomb hits London!

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 07 July 2005 - 11:09 AM in General Chat

I used the Edgeware Road Tube Station regularly when I was in London three years ago.

I am certain that you have to go down a lift to get onto the platform.

The last time we were in London, we stayed in Green Park - where we normally do - but we always thought Edgeware Road was the safest place there.

#40190 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 06 July 2005 - 10:13 PM in General Chat

Did you see that guy and the other protestor starting to argue over why he wasn't protesting peacefully.

He's foolish to think that if he stood there, the police wouldn't have given him a kicking giving the fact he's probably launched a lot of missles at them.

#40133 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 06 July 2005 - 08:16 PM in General Chat

Well Katrina seems to think all the protestors are fun loving and would never harm a fly.

#40129 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 06 July 2005 - 07:44 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Katrina @ Jul 6 2005, 06:10 PM)
hello i am just back  from edinburgh where there was a big march today and i just have to sya that the police suck they wind people up! no joke! and give people no choice but to fight back! they just did not handle it well

View Post

laugh.gif

I'm not even going to attempt to argue with you when you see what your fellow friends done today.

#40111 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 06 July 2005 - 04:30 PM in Student Life

Slept from 7am to 4 this afternoon.

My hips and arms are in agony from carrying so many shelves, hanging bars and massive pillars - one fell on my back on Monday night but I was too tired to notice any pain.

The nightshift wasn't really that bad, just the tasks were quite tough. I had to try and locate a lot of stock that wasn't even in the stockroom. I certainly won't be working a nightshift ever again and after this Summer, I am NEVER going back into retail.

#39599 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 05 July 2005 - 01:41 PM in Student Life

Nightshift = Hell

#39247 Glasgow University Preregistration

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 04 July 2005 - 01:20 PM in General Chat

I got an e-mail to my old Hotmail address.

#39235 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 04 July 2005 - 10:25 AM in General Chat

Geldof's a rat.

"Oh I want all of Scotland to donate money to MPH".

Is he forgetting Scottish people give more money to charity than any other country in Europe?

If he was to dig deep into his pocket, he'd find a few million lying about which he could donate. Same with most of the Live 8 artists - Madonna, Coldplay, Paul Macca - stop all your pleading crap and donate some of the spare millions you have.

Everyone makes out Africa to be poverty strucken - its not. Yes there is wide spread poverty but there are a lot of rich people there. Geldof should be encouraging self help schemes which with local involvement will work than trying to get as much money as possible to donate to some corrupt Leader.

As for the cause of Aids, perhaps the Catholic church should be encouraging rather than discouraging the use of contraception.

#39234 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 04 July 2005 - 10:20 AM in Student Life

I'm looking forward to the night shift since there won't be any customers to serve.

We are re-doing Stationary and with only 5 of us in the shop, it should be a good laugh.

#39152 Summer work

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 03 July 2005 - 09:06 PM in Student Life

12 hour NIGHTSHIFT Monday and Tuesday

wink.gif

#39151 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 03 July 2005 - 09:00 PM in General Chat

While everyone speaks about Africa, is the dire poverty throughout parts of Europe and in Scotland beeing looked at?

No.

#38893 SAAS Help...

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 02 July 2005 - 08:48 PM in Student Life

Or 704 pints of beer at 1.50 each from the GUU.

biggrin.gif

#38892 Live 8

Posted by Kevin_Kilbane on 02 July 2005 - 08:47 PM in General Chat

Why doesn't he, Macca and Bono give some of there many millions or in Macca's case hundred's of millions if they are so "concerned"

Self Help Schemes and better business practices are what are needed as oppose to thinking about Africa once every blue moon.