Isla from Banff's Content

There have been 168 items by Isla from Banff (Search limited from 18-January 21)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64468 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 21 December 2005 - 07:57 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Dec 21 2005, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Dec 21 2005, 09:11 AM)
QUOTE(werlop @ Dec 20 2005, 08:21 PM)
I don't understand why people just use words like "crap" to classify something. Can you explain WHY you didn't like it rather than just using a word that could mean anything.

View Post

The reason i thought king kong was crap was because the storyline is about a woman faling for a 20ft gorilla and the gorilla protecting her it's just rubbish i mean WTF!!!!!!! it's a weird storyline and it's not a good film the only positive thing i have to say is it was pretty good graphics like!!!!!

xx

View Post

It's called being imaginative! tongue.gif

View Post

It's called being picky!!!!! tongue.gif

xx

#64433 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 21 December 2005 - 09:11 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(werlop @ Dec 20 2005, 08:21 PM)
I don't understand why people just use words like "crap" to classify something. Can you explain WHY you didn't like it rather than just using a word that could mean anything.

View Post

The reason i thought king kong was crap was because the storyline is about a woman faling for a 20ft gorilla and the gorilla protecting her it's just rubbish i mean WTF!!!!!!! it's a weird storyline and it's not a good film the only positive thing i have to say is it was pretty good graphics like!!!!!

xx

#64336 What height are you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 19 December 2005 - 09:38 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(superstar @ Aug 24 2005, 02:35 PM)
Well im officially the one of the smallest people on this site!
Im all of 5ft 2.5!!!
And u must not forget that half!!

View Post

QUOTE(xkarenx @ Nov 6 2005, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE(superstar @ Aug 24 2005, 02:35 PM)
Well im officially the one of the smallest people on this site!
Im all of 5ft 2.5!!!

Not anymore, I'm 5ft 2.

View Post

Sorry i'm the shortest here like because i'm 5ft1 so tongue.gif hahaha i'm the dwarf here like!!!!!!!!

xx

#64335 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 19 December 2005 - 09:30 AM in General Chat

I went to see King Kong in the cinema yesterday and i can conclude it was the worst 3 hours in my life people were actually walking out of the cinema after 1 hour and i fell asleep!!!!! it was complete crap i would rate it at like -20 out of 10 its that crap!!!!!!!!!!

I also went to see the Chronicles of Narnia and i thought it was really good quite impressive as well like. I'd give it about 8or9/10 like. It's a really good storyline as well.

xx

#64060 Calling all you lefties...

Posted by Isla from Banff on 14 December 2005 - 10:07 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(dondon @ Dec 13 2005, 07:35 PM)
There is nothing wrong with having really small hands and feet!!! dry.gif

View Post

i have small hands but my feet are like average size

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Dec 13 2005, 08:03 PM)
my friend lewis - from band, not school - has only got size 3 feet laugh.gif

is funny because he's quite tall and his feet just aren't growing. his brogues are tiny.

View Post

everyone thinks my brogues look really small because they are a size 5 but brogues are made for men with big feet so there you go!!!! same as the number one kit it's made for men especially the plaid!!!!!!!!! it's so sore sometimes

xx

#64059 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 14 December 2005 - 10:01 AM in General Chat

I thought titanic was complete crap i mean who the hell would die from hypothermia in a dumb film when they both could've gotten off the boat earlier on!!!! im probably speaking crap like because i haven't seen the film in ages though

xx

#64058 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 14 December 2005 - 09:59 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(dondon @ Dec 13 2005, 12:11 PM)
I thought it was complete crap like it lasted far too lng but it isn't as bad as Pearl Harbour or Captian Corelli's Mandolin or whatever it's called!!!!!

xx

I think you must mean pearl harbour because that includes more fighting and war scenes, whereas captain corellis madolin has some kinda fighting scenes but its more about the love story and the effects of the war than the actual war and far better.

View Post

I actually meant both of them i don't like either films like

xx

#63987 What really annoys you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 13 December 2005 - 09:53 AM in General Chat

All postpeople suck they are normally quite dumb like it just sucks!!!!!

xx

#63986 What was the last film you watched?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 13 December 2005 - 09:51 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(pseudotoxic @ Dec 13 2005, 01:13 AM)
I saw Saving Private Ryan for the first time last week, it's a very good movie...10/10!

View Post

I thought it was complete crap like it lasted far too lng but it isn't as bad as Pearl Harbour or Captian Corelli's Mandolin or whatever it's called!!!!!

xx

#63985 What height are you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 13 December 2005 - 09:48 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Dec 12 2005, 11:09 PM)
khalid....really??

why is all the hsn boys so small lol

i found out yesterday my wee brother and sister (12 and 15) are now taller than me. i am a small big sister mad.gif

View Post

don't worry about it because i'm 5ft1 and my little bro(15) is 5ft11 so its ace fun like!!!! he also has size 13 in shoes so he is boarding on giant form like!!!!!

#63984 Calling all you lefties...

Posted by Isla from Banff on 13 December 2005 - 09:44 AM in General Chat

Come on not all lefties are freak even if left handed in latin means sinister!!!!! Im a leftie and a bam but i aint a freak!!!!

xx

#63983 What height are you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 13 December 2005 - 09:42 AM in General Chat

i'm 5ft1 so im definately a midgit

xx

#63732 What really annoys you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 08 December 2005 - 09:20 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(maths man @ Dec 8 2005, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE(Cloudy @ Dec 7 2005, 12:23 PM)
mad.gif The most annoying thing in the world is kids tv show presenters!!

View Post

i feel sorry for them

i also feel sorry for presenters on shopping channels and quiz tv

View Post

I don't feel sorry for them apart from the fact that a requirement for their job is to be have an oompa loompa face and a really cheesy grin

xx

#63691 What really annoys you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 08 December 2005 - 02:18 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Cloudy @ Dec 7 2005, 12:23 PM)
mad.gif The most annoying thing in the world is kids tv show presenters!!

View Post

it's the way they are always so happy and with the painted grins on their faces but clowns are pure scary as well as annoying

xx

#63689 Looking for an Aftershave!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 08 December 2005 - 02:11 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Dec 6 2005, 10:17 AM)
laugh.gif You don't hear of girls wearing men aftershave every day...unless it reminds them of their boyfriends. tongue.gif

View Post

well i only wear men's joop or boss in motion because i like the smell but i don't like wearing the same aftershave as my lad purely because i wouldn't like it so much on him afterwards and it wouldn't smell the same on me as it does on him anyways

xx

#63688 Looking for an Aftershave!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 08 December 2005 - 02:09 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Dec 6 2005, 06:41 PM)
QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Dec 6 2005, 10:17 AM)
laugh.gif You don't hear of girls wearing men aftershave every day...unless it reminds them of their boyfriends. tongue.gif

View Post

What I hate is a strong whiffing spell coming from de bf. There is most definitely an innes smell which is nice but tbh, i've never really thought about it being aftershave. wink.gif I sahll investigate at christmas time and report back.

I got told today I smell of turps blink.gif laugh.gif . I wasnt best pleased with that statement! wink.gif

View Post

Very nice i wouldn't be too impressed with that either like!!!!! i get told i smell of Vanilla a lot purely because i wear Vanilla essence from the body shop a lot but apparently i always smell of it so yeah me!!!!

xx

#63546 Looking for an Aftershave!

Posted by Isla from Banff on 06 December 2005 - 09:21 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(broughy @ Dec 4 2005, 01:39 AM)
on the subject of aftershaves, joop is the way to go!

View Post

I wear the men's one because it smells ace!!!! i'm probably a bam for wearing a men aftershave but it is a really nice smell!!!!

xx

#63545 What really annoys you?

Posted by Isla from Banff on 06 December 2005 - 09:18 AM in General Chat

QUOTE(maths man @ Dec 1 2005, 11:07 AM)
QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Dec 1 2005, 09:23 AM)
QUOTE(maths man @ Nov 30 2005, 06:51 PM)
i get annoyed by attention seekers, timewasters, alcohol abusers, people who get pissed just for the fun of it, foreigners who steal british jobs, the labour party, the BNP, people who push you aside on the bus as if youre not there, people who try to wind me up for no apparent reason, people who give abuse but cant take it, people who are really small (below 5ft 4), people who are really tall (over 6ft 4)

thats all i can think off for now

View Post

i'm only 5ft1 but my mum is only 4ft11 so do you get annoyed by both of us? why judge someone for their height it aint their fault!!!!!*runs and cries in corner for being a dwarf!!!*

xx

View Post

no because people who are really small walk really slowly and i hate that because i usually always try to run everywhere and if i have to look out for them then it just bugs me

nothing personal

View Post

well i've learnt how to walk fast because all my mates are like 6ft tall so have long legs so i've learnt to walk really fast to catch up with them. my mum is really slow like and it annoys me so you're welcome to be annoyed with here. lol

xx