Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
HSN23300 - Unit 3 Outcome 3 - HSN forum

HSN23300 - Unit 3 Outcome 3

3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Top of the Class

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 03:34 PM

We have just released HSN23300 - Unit 3 Outcome 3 - Exponentials and Logarithms and would welcome any comments you have. Your feedback will help us improve the materials on offer.

Please use this thread to let us know what you think.
HSN contribute: Help the site grow!

Looking for a Maths tutor in West Lothian? Just PM me!

#2 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:56 PM

The notes are great Steve. :D
One little problem though. You havent announced them. If you go to courses and then click Higher Maths it takes you to the page with the announcements of what notes are complete and it doesnt say Unit 3 Outcome 3 has been released. Another problem is that when is the completed unit 3 notes going to be out?? I presume it will be after "Waveform" ( and the rest Outcome 4) is done. Am I right?
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#3 Steve

Top of the Class

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 10:39 AM

I'm glad the notes have helped.

We've both been quite busy lately, we are upgrading the site (and think you'll like it :D) so I forgot to add a post. I've done it now and you can see it in the Higher Maths section.
HSN contribute: Help the site grow!

Looking for a Maths tutor in West Lothian? Just PM me!

#4 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 06:16 PM

Yeh thanks Steve. Sorry for rushing and hassling you. I understand that you are busy.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users