Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Essay Help - HSN forum

Essay Help

1 reply to this topic

#1 gary

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 07:57 AM

Hey,

Can someone help me with this question:

''Simply a response tothe growth of the Labour movement''. How adequate is this explanation for the social reforms of the Liberal government between 1906 and 1914?

#2 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 19 October 2004 - 11:46 AM

You basically have to say why the Liberal government implemented reforms. Was it because they wanted to prevent the labour movement gaining support like the question suggests or was it for the good of the people etc? I think the bbc bitesize website has reasons why the liberals introduced reforms, I found that helpful last year.
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users