Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Help with the course - HSN forum

Help with the course

4 replies to this topic

#1 Paul!"$%^&*1122

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Anything goes really

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:19 PM

Hi all , I am doing Higher spanish and im finding it asi asi. I did irt at sg and got a 1 and was wondering how other "budding" spanish pupils are finding it. I am willing to help if any1 requires it but i will probs be asking you

Paul tongue.gif
[color=Fur coat n nae "knickers"!!!!!!![/color]

#2 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 09:07 AM

Yeh I'm doing it and it is bastante facil (quite easy)! I got 4 1s inside my Spanish 1! The only problem with is that my school gives us muchos deberes(lots of homework) so anyway yeh I might need to ask u but I'll prob b ok!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#3 Meghan_Soriano

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 08:00 PM

, , , ,

#4 CMB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:19 PM

I got 4 1's for spanish at standard grade too and I think spanish is the easiest subject I do. Even with the follow on writing which I found quite daunting I always get 8/10. I'm getting quite worried about my speaking exam though. Any advice?

#5 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 09:20 AM

Ok for the speaking exam you do a 1-2 min presentation followed by a longer (but not too long) discussion.
Its important that your presentation is the subject that you feel you know the best because you will have no prompting during your presentation. It is simply you speaking.
Then after you are finished your presentation your teacher will ask you questions on this topic (but just a few). You should answer these as fully as possible . Then a second topic (from another theme eg if you chose a topic from lifestyles in your presentation the second part of your discussion should be from Wider World or Education and Work) will be moved on to. You tell your teacher what this topic will be prior to the exam and she creates a linking question between your two topics. Eg if you do your presentation on families and secong topic is holidays then she may ask, do you go on holidays with your family? You then answer questions on your second topic.

Tips for speaking:
Make answers as full as possible
Practice and time yourself in the house to see how long it takes
Practice pronounciation
Read/ find out all the ways the questions may be asked so that you know what the teacher is saying when she asks you something
MOST IMPORTANTLY- REMAIN CALM

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users