Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Essay Help - HSN forum

Essay Help

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Grant =)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:06 PM

Hey smile.gif

"Writing as if you were an Elizabethan gentleman, you are going to compose a letter to a close friend or relative describing a performance of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" which you have attended at the Globe Theatre. In your letter you should describe your visit to the theatre and go on to write about the play in some detail (the characters, setting and themes)."

Can you tell me if I should describe the journey, then just write what happened in the play in chronological order and describe character, setting and theme as I go along or wether I should write about the journey, then write a couple of paragraphs each about character, setting and theme along with a brief synopsis?

I'm only in second year (doing higher maths) but needing help with this smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users