Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Distance Learning - HSN forum

Distance Learning

2 replies to this topic

#1 Malachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:09 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain Highers from a college by way of Distance Learning. The local college to me does not offer the Highers that I want to obtain so, I wondered if anyone knew of a way to do the course via distance learning and only travelling for the Exam?

I did get enough Highers for University, just the wrong ones for the course I really, really want to do!

#2 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:42 AM

I don't know what highers you are looking to do but look at kilmarnock college website and go to the e-learning part. They offer a range of HND, HNC and higher courses online

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#3 Punkie

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Music, psychology, hugs... Guitars... stuff... :)

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

You should be able to do most by exam only. If you know somewhere that does the courses you're looking for, you should be able to ask to be put in for the exam, and do the work at home, then go in and sit the exam there. I don't know about colleges, but you can certainly do that in schools.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users