Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Notes - HSN forum

Notes

3 replies to this topic

#1 Inkblood

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

Does anyone have notes other than the scholar ones. I find them boring and they drag on about irrelevant topics.

#2 Rachel McQueen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

Did your teacher not hand out any other notes?
I'm in a similar situation, scholar isn't any good, and when it comes to Unit 3: AI, this site doesn't offer notes for that.

#3 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

Do Learning Teaching Scotland do a pack for AH computing? They are generally the people who come up with materials to support SQA qualifications

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#4 Ryan379

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:13 PM

I'm in the same situation. This is the first year my teacher has taught the course, so we've spent far too long working on our projects and learning java. We're now at the stage where he's decided we're going to get all of our nabs in the space of a couple of weeks...the unit 2 nab should be easy enough because that's just alot about the project and programming. However, the unit 1 nab in particular is really scaring me because we got given a set of revision questions and I couldn't even do the first one without looking up the answer in the back. The scholar notes are genuinely pathetic because they don't seem to be geared towards teaching you what you need to know, but instead teaching you everything else.

Help?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users